Bid Now to Win Two VIP Tickets to FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME Benefit Performance with Lin-Manuel Miranda
Tickets sold out in days, but here's your chance to bid for 2 VIP tickets for you and a guest to attend a one-night-only Ars Nova benefit performance of Freestyle Love Supreme on March 3, 2019! You'll also get to attend the post-show after-party with the cast - including Lin-Manuel Miranda!
Freestyle Love Supreme is a stage show like no other. Performers take the crowd on a non-stop, hip hop improv ride, spinning cues from the audience into instantaneous riffs and fully realized musical numbers.
Before Hamilton, Lin-Manuel Miranda was part of the unique Freestyle Love Supreme hip hop improv show. The seeds of the show were planted during rehearsals for Miranda's first Broadway show, In the Heights. Along with fellow cast member Anthony Veneziale, Miranda freestyled during rehearsal breaks and eventually co-created this unique show with Heights director Thomas Kail.
Now, Freestyle Love Supreme returns to NYC for a limited run. The closing night benefit performance will star Lin-Manuel Miranda, (aka Lin-Man) Anthony Veneziale (aka Two Touch), Chris Sullivan (aka Shockwave), Utkarsh Ambudkar (aka UTK The Inc), Bill Sherman (aka King Sherman), Arthur Lewis (aka Arthur the Geniuses) and Andrew Bancroft (aka Jelly Donut). Plus, special FLS guests often include Tony Award winner James Monroe Iglehart (aka J-Soul) and Hamilton co-stars Christopher Jackson (aka C-Jack) and Daveed Diggs (aka Mr. Diggs).
Click here to bid!
- Experience occurs on Mar 03, 2019.
- Participant must be at least 14 and older.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Does not include a meet & greet.
- Light snacks/refreshments are included.
- Alcoholic beverages are included.
- Gratuity is included.
- Must check cell phone upon entering the theater.
- Tickets will be held at will-call. There is no late seating for this event.
- The after-party will be held at a nearby venue, which will be disclosed privately. Please note, this venue will be a bar and participants must be 21 years of age to participate in the consumption of alcohol.
- Talent is subject to change.