Cortland Repertory Theatre Box Office Open For Summer Business
The Cortland Repertory Theatre Box Office will open for all summer ticket sales for their 47th annual season starting on Monday, May 21st. The Box Office is located at 24 Port Watson Street in downtown Cortland, and is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, and on Saturdays from noon - 6:00 PM. Once performances begin at the Little York Pavilion, the Box Office at that location is open 90 minutes before show time, on performance days only.
Tickets may also be purchased by credit card by calling 607-756-2627 or 800-427-6160 during business hours, or online 24 hours a day through the Cortland Rep website at www.cortlandrep.org. A additional fee is required for online sales. In addition to accepting Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards, CRT now accepts American Express.
The CRT summer season begins on June 6th with the hysterical comedy "Rough Crossing" which runs through June 16th. The season also includes the musical "Saturday Night Fever", based on the iconic movie (June 20 - July 7), the hit Disney musical "Newsies" (July 11 - 28), the Pulitzer Prize winning play "Our Town" (August 1 - 11), the new, contemporary comedy "Women in Jeopardy!" (August 15 - 25) and the swingin' new musical "The Rat Pack Lounge" (August 29 - September 8). This final show in the season will be performed at CRT Downtown, not the Little York Pavilion. Additionally, CRT offers the children's show "Dorothy Meets Alice" on July 12, 19 and 20 at 10:00 am.
CRT is offering a number of new discount pricing for their summer tickets this year, including:
- YOUTH FLEX PASS: Individuals 17 years of age and under can purchase 2 tickets to any show for $40.00 (a total savings of $32.00).
- MILITARY DISCOUNT: All active duty, veteran or retired military personnel receive $5 off up to 4 tickets per summer production. These may be for any day or time. Proof of military service required.
- EDUCATORS DISCOUNT DAY - THE FIRST THURSDAY of EACH PRODUCTION: All active teachers, faculty and staff of schools and colleges may purchase up to two ½ price tickets for the first Thursday evening performance of any summer production. Proof of current employment required.
- "40 BELOW" DATE NIGHT- THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EACH PRODUCTION: Individuals between the ages of 18 - 40 may purchase a pair of tickets for $40 for the first Saturday of any summer production. Proof of age may be required.
- $5.00 OPENING NIGHTS: A limited number of side seats (chosen by CRT) will be available for $5.00 each (cash payment only) on each summer Opening Night for anyone to purchase on a first come, first served basis. Limit 2 per person. These tickets will be sold starting at 4:30 PM the day of performance and must be purchased IN PERSON at the CRT Box Office at CRT Downtown, 24 Port Watson Street, Cortland.
Discounts can not be combined or applied to previously purchased tickets. Once purchased, individual tickets can not be refunded or exchanged. All seating is subject to availability. Please visit www.cortlandrep.org for ticket prices, show details and performance times.