The Full Schedule is Announced for 2018 Hallowbaloo Music, Arts & Craft Beer Festival
The 2018 Hallowbaloo on Saturday, October 27th will be an epic celebration of music, food, art and a celebration of the exploding craft beer scene in Honolulu. Hallowbaloo is not just a festival - it's an experience! On Saturday, October 27th, Honolulu's Chinatown Arts District, Aloha Tower and historic downtown transform into a spooktacular celebration of music, craft beer, food, art, entertainment and thousands of costumes starting at 5:00 pm. Join us for an evening you'll never forget! For over ten years, Hallowbaloo has brought together over 50,000 people to celebrate the arts and celebration of Halloween.
The Hallowbaloo Street Festival and Hallowbaloo Ball festivities kick off at 5:00 p.m. in Chinatown and surrounding streets. At 11:00 p.m., the Street Festival wraps us as Club Hallowbaloo revs up in Chinatown and Aloha Tower Marketplace with bodacious beats bouncing deep into the night at ten venues. This year's lineup of live entertainment includes Ja Rule, Taimane, Mike Love, the Sol Caribe Band, Aerialist, DJ Anit, DJ Hapa Boy, DJ Fee and DJ Lion of Judah. Full schedule here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcsguglvvrtjfco/HBL-Schedule2018-Stages-png-1.png?dl=0
• Street Festival Wristband: $15 - Provides access to the street festival and the ability to purchase drinks at the bars located on the streets. Street Festival begins at 5:00 p.m. and ends at 10:00 p.m.
• Club Hallowbaloo Wristband: $35 - Gives access to street festival, all street festival bars and entry into all participating night clubs and bars throughout Chinatown.
• Street Festival + Craft Beer Tasting: $30 - 5 FREE craft beer tastings, Hallowbaloo souvenir stein and access to street festival and street festival bars. Enjoy 5 FREE craft beer tastings at the craft beer are featuring over 20 craft beers, a Hallowbaloo souvenir stein plus STREET FESTIVAL wristband giving you access to street festival and street festival bars. Limited # available and will sell out quickly. ARRIVE EARLT TO PURCHASE. The street festival is 21& Older only unless accompanied by a parent. FREE admission for keiki accompanied by parent. STREET FESTIVAL is 5PM to 11PM.
• JARule Concert and Club Hallowbaloo wristband: $60 gives you access to Club Hallowballoo, the Street Festival and the JA Rule Concert at Aloha Tower.
• Club Hallowbaloo VIP Wristband: $60 - Gives access to street festival, priority access to all street festival bars, 5 free craft beer tastings at the craft beer area, a souvenir beer stein (while supplies last), priority entry to all participating night clubs and bars in Chinatown.
• Hawaii's Largest Halloween Outdoor Craft Beer experience: Purchase a VIP wristband and receive craft beer tastings in our Craft Beer Street Festival arena, get our special Hallowbaloo collectors stein, includes priority access to bars with Stein and Vip entry to clubs)
• 3 Stages of Music and entertainment
• Food Trucks
• $1000 Costume Contest
Admission to the Street Festival (5:00pm - 10:00pm) is complimentary with any Club Hallowbaloo, or Hallowbaloo Ball (VIP) wristband. Street festival wristbands will be sold onsite on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:00pm. These wristbands provide access to the street festival ONLY. Limited # available and will sell out extremely quickly. ARRIVE EARLY TO PURCHASE. The Street Festival is open to 21 & older only, unless accompanied by a parent. Free admission for keiki, accompanied by parent.
Hallowbaloo 2018 is produced by Jonny Mack, Mark Tarone and Mike Galmiche with support from the Arts at Marks Garage. For more information visit www.hallowbaloo.com.