Pieology Pizzeria Launches New Menu Offering Six Premium Crust...
Pieology launches a new menu that now includes six premium crust varieties. Expanding the fast-casual chain's robust menu offerings, Pieology is excited to offer Hand Crafted Deep Dish, Artisan Thin, Artisan Thin Hearty Wheat, PieRise THICK, Cauliflower Crust and Gluten Free, offering fans even more ways to customize and create their perfect pie.
No matter the craving, Pieology has the perfect crust for you! From light and satisfying to undeniably indulgent, there is truly a crust for every occasion, including the Hand-Crafted Deep Dish Crust, the brand's newest crust offering. Each slice serves up cheesy, crunchy, caramelized edges topped with high-quality ingredients. Since good things take time, each batch of dough is hand-crafted and made fresh daily*, and hand-pressed into deep dish pans every evening allowing the crust to rise over night.
"As a leader in the fast-casual pizza industry, Pieology is always looking for new and innovative ways to evolve our menu to bring new varieties and fresh offerings to satisfy consumers taste," Chad Bailey, Vice President, Marketing. "We know the best pizza starts with the best crust, and are excited to offer Pieology fans even more crust options to top off with our mouthwatering array of fresh toppings."
These new premium offerings come on the heels of the overwhelmingly successful launch of the Cauliflower Crust, which will remain a permanent menu item for those seeking a healthy, veggie-packed alternative to enjoy your favorite Pieology creation.
The new crust offerings are available at Pieology stores across the country in six premium varieties:
1. Hand-Crafted Deep Dish: Hand-pressing the night before to allow it to rise over-night and make this crust truly indulgent with cheesy, crunchy, caramelized edges.
2. Artisan Thin: The classic crust you know and love. House-made and hand-stretched, this extra-thin crust is crispy on the bottom and fluffy on the top.
3. Artisan Thin Hearty Wheat: Made with a proprietary blend of grains, this wholesome, extra-thin wheat crust is bursting with flavor with a satisfying yet light crust.
4. PieRise THICK: Made with an extra helping of our house-made, fresh signature dough for a thick, fluffy top and crisp bottom. A great option for take-out or delivery.
5. Cauliflower Crust**: This unique, crispy crust is packed with veggies and mixed with a hint of cheese and brown rice, making it the perfect healthful pairing for any toppings - not to mention, naturally gluten-free!
6. Gluten Free: A light, vegan-friendly option that is full of taste and free of gluten***.
With nearly 150 stores nationwide and international and national additions on the horizon, Pieology continues to grow and expand its robust footprint to share delicious and creative pizza with consumers everywhere.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology offers hand-crafted, personally-inspired pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in six minutes or less. Founded in 2011, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America's most craveable food into an affordable and interactive experience. Pieology's mission is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. Named the 2015 #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic, Pieology is steadily expanding its U.S. footprint, with commitments throughout the country in various stages of development. For more information, visit http://www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*Due to the time and craftsmanship that goes into Pieology's new Deep Dish crust, limited quantities will be made fresh daily.
**Contains Milk and Eggs. This product is Gluten-Free and rBST Free.
***Our Gluten-Free pizza crust is made with gluten-free ingredients, however, all of our pizzas are prepared in a common kitchen with the risk of gluten exposure. Pieology does not recommend our gluten-free pizzas for guests with celiac disease. Guests with gluten sensitivities should also exercise caution and judgment when ordering our gluten-free pizzas.