World's Most Expensive New Book, COSMETIC SURGEON MARKETING MOTTO, Unveiled at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Books A Million
Doctor Book Publishing, an imprint of Deep Think Media, today unveiled the world's most expensive new hardback book entitled Cosmetic Surgeon Marketing Motto: The Secret Recipe To Grow Referrals.
With a list price of $9,999.99, the new 252-page hardback book (ISBN-13: 978-1-942065-00-5) written by Joseph Preston and Phillip Guye is available now at fine booksellers everywhere including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Books A Million.
Focused on helping elite plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons compete for patients in the $12 billion plastic surgery market, this new book reveals The Secret Recipe To Grow Referrals. The book includes a $10,000 Consultation Certificate which entitles each book buyer to eight (8) one hour one-on-one consultation telephone calls with Amazon #1 bestselling co-authors Joseph Preston and Phillip Guye.
"Referrals, also known as endorsed introductions, are like oxygen for any medical practice," said Phillip Guye, co-author of Cosmetic Surgeon Marketing Motto. "Increased competition for patients will leave many doctors no other option than to resort to bribes as a way to save their practices. Our methods offer a legal alternative by psychologically influencing and persuading people to the point where they feel consciously compelled and even subconsciously obligated to tell other people about your practice. It's like mind control and our book shows you step-by-step how to do it."
The $9,999.99 book reveals a technically legal, yet controversial Patient Getting System so you can:
- Position yourself as THE recognized Authority and Trusted Expert in your market so prospective patients believe every word you say (Page 58);
- Increase consultations and patient surgeries (Page 106);
- Grow patient-to-patient referrals (Page 118);
- Generate positive publicity to build your celebrity status (Page 123);
- Maximize referrals from other doctors and professionals with this super stealth strategy (Page 95);
- Obtain hassle-free testimonials and positive reviews from your patients (Page 121).
Phillip Guye and Joseph Preston are co-founders of Doctor Book Publishing, which provides their plastic surgeon, physician, dentist and hospital clients with the highest level of patient acquisition success currently available in the marketplace.
"Since 1997, there was nearly a 300% increase in the total number of plastic surgery procedures performed in the USA," said Joseph Preston, co-author of Cosmetic Surgeon Marketing Motto. "Smart doctors embrace our subliminal marketing strategies to give them an immense edge over their competitors so they can boost referrals and grow their practices."
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, more than $12 billion was spent on 11 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures in the USA in 2013. The top five plastic surgery procedures in 2013 were:
- Liposuction (363,912 procedures, up 16.3%)
- Breast augmentation (313,327 procedures, down 5.2%)
- Eyelid surgery (161,389 procedures, up 5.4%)
- Tummy tuck (160,077 procedures, up 2.3%)
- Nose surgery (147,966 procedures, up 2.9%)
The book links are: