Learn Why Weight Loss Must Be as Easy as Weight Gain
DALLAS, Jan. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ Crippled by excruciating weight-related pain for many years, Rez Khan set out to find a solution. His new book, The Zeus Process, is the story of his journey and the simple plan he created to resolve his debilitating health issues. The once-devastating agony he suffered is now a distant memory. His health has been transformed, the toxic weight is gone and now he wants to share his knowledge with other people who have been struggling with their own weight issues for years.
In an interview, he can discuss:
- How losing weight can and must be made as easy as gaining it.
- The real reason we overeat (it's not because we have no willpower) and how to stop doing it.
- Why exercise is bad at dropping pounds but still critical to do.
- Why weight loss should be the last thing you think about.
- His decision to weave the ancient Greek story of Sisyphus throughout the book to help explain what causes weight gain and how to prevent it.
Praise for The Zeus Process
"This book is a homerun; it's the modern-day Yin and Yang definition for balanced weight loss. It sheds light on the concepts of societal conditioning and free will, and provides hands-on actionable advice to form a transformative triangle of success." Homayoun Sadeghi, M.D., author of The Art of Healthy Living
Credentials: Rez Khan, a software engineer, dropped over 50 lbs. in weight and has kept it off for over five years. He is a keep-fit enthusiast who loves Spaghetti Westerns, chicken vindaloo and dulce de leche ice cream. The Zeus Process: Mastering the Mindset of Weight Loss was published by RK Fitness Connection Press and is available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Zeus-Process-Mastering-Mindset-Weight-ebook/dp/B078T6S8ZG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516302792&sr=8-1&keywords=rez+khan.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/learn-why-weight-loss-must-be-as-easy-as-weight-gain-300586058.html
SOURCE Rez Khan