Contractors Saved from Year-End Bookkeeping Nightmares by Recently Released Book from QuickBooksTutor.com
Mike Russell's recently released book, QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple is a contractors dream come true. This illustrated, step-by-step, hands-on manual is the only book in the world that reveals the secrets of cash basis accounting using QuickBooks. All other books written about QuickBooks teach the more difficult accrual method of accounting.
This easier cash basis method of accounting is used by your accountant when you bring in months or even years of work to do. Small business contractors everywhere can learn to do this work themselves instead of paying high-priced accountants.
This is the time of year when small business owners everywhere begin the process of gathering up all their income and expenses so that they can file their income taxes on time. Some businesses manage to keep up with their month-to-month bookkeeping better than others but a lot of small business owners will simply be going through their checkbooks and hoping they add up all the correct amounts to put on a tax questionnaire for their accountant. Some even guess at their income and expenses but then they live in fear of always being audited by the IRS.
QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple relieves pain and frustration felt around tax time because it teaches exactly what you need to know to meet the IRS requirements for a cash basis audit. Finally, you will be able to spend more time with your family and friends and less time agonizing over company books and year-end taxes. This method of accounting is so easy that you will wonder why everyone doesn't use it.
Now all small business owners can learn the accounting secrets that the big accounting firms use to organize and record their clients work. You will also learn about tax write-off's you didn't even know were legal.
This book is a dream come true for small contractors and other service based businesses. It is an ideal match for the small business owner who:
- Has several months or even years of data to record
- Wants to save lots of time with monthly bookkeeping
- Wants to save hundreds or even thousands in accounting fees
- Wants their business to be IRS audit proof
- Originally estimated his income and expenses and has now received notice of a pending IRS audit
- Has difficulty using QuickBooks on the accrual basis of accounting
- Is a bookkeeper but needs to learn cash basis accounting
- Just keeps books for tax purposes and wants to keep it simple
- Already knows the accrual method of accounting but not the cash basis method
- Wants to learn how to record payrolls from an outside payroll service
- Needs to identify their overhead percentages for competitive bidding purposes
The author, Mike Russell, has been a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor since 2003 and is an Intuit site licensed teacher of QuickBooks. This extraordinary book is available as an immediate download at QuickBooksTutor.com or it can also be purchased from Amazon or CreateSpace.com.