Calling All Foodies...it's Time for TASTE OF THE HILL COUNTRY
If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, now's the time! This year's Taste of the Hill Country will again be held at the Lakeside Pavilion in Marble Falls on Tuesday, October 17, 6-8 p.m.
This is your opportunity to try new restaurants, caterers and wineries ..... or maybe just revisit some of your favorites! Over 20 area chefs, restaurants, caterers, wineries, etc., will be offering their finest all under one roof.
For one price, you can SAMPLE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK! You will also receive a bag of goodies from our sponsors. All proceeds benefit the Hill Country Community Theatre and help the theatre defray expenses for things like:
- Play and Musical Royalties (even though we are a non-profit community theatre, we are still required to pay these expenses)
- Electricity and Utilities (phones, internet, computers, water, etc.)
- Payroll for staff & artistic personnel -- although we have many volunteers, we do have to pay 1 full-time person + 2 part-time folks & play directors, musicians, etc.
- Materials for Play Production (costumes, lumber, furniture, paint, props, etc.)
- Repairs & maintenance on an aging building with aging theatrical equipment!
- Office Supplies
- Refreshments for Patrons
Tickets are $45 each or 2/$85 in advance or $55 each or 2/$95 at the door. You can purchase tickets online at www.theHCCT.org, by calling the box office at 830-798-8944, or by clicking the link below.
A Taste of the Hill Country Tuesday October 17, 2017 Now in its 2nd year, Taste of the Hill Country brings together over 20 of the Highland Lakes area top chefs and restaurants to benefit the performing arts programs at the Hill Country Community Theatre. Sample signature dishes from the area's finest restaurants all in one place. Whether you're a well-dined gourmand, a new-found food lover, or simply looking for a good time with friends, there's something for everyone at Taste of the Hill Country! For one ticket price, attendees will get almost unlimited samples of food and drinks. Who doesn't love to eat?