ZANNA DON'T will spread its love at the Landor in June

bob8rich
Broadway Legend
The fantastic Off-Broadway hit ZANNA, DON'T will be staged at the Landor from June 4 to 29:

http://www.landortheatre.co.uk/index.php/booking-office/musicals/zanna-dont-85/

I saw a production a few years ago in Boston, directed by the show's writer, Tim Acito, and fell in love with the show. Adore the original cast album. It's perfect for the Landor. Really excited about seeing this! And very interested to hear the casting announcement.
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol***** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway I(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand***** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert***** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends**** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good -When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!*****. Zanna, Don't!***** West End Fest***** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn***
thespian geek
Broadway Legend
Aw, I played Roberta in a production of this once. Holds a very special place in my heart!

Message Board

Miss Saigon Previews 116 Posts
Cheap day tickets 2 Posts
When to buy tickets 6 Posts

BWW BLOGS