Bard's Town Theatre to Stage ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID; CASH ON DELIVERY Comes to Derby Dinner Playhouse, May-June 2014
Great entertaining-fun hits the theatre boards with openings in the later part May. Now's the time to reserve tickets for a couple of laugh-filled hours to sooth the savage beast. Food and beverage available -- so it's a one-stop night of sharing with friends.
ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID, a Jones Hope Wooten comedy, opens May 22nd at The Bard's Town Theatre in the heart of the Highlands.
Hop on the marriage-go-round for a laugh-out-loud journey of friendship, love and some of the world's most, um, unique bridesmaid dresses. You'll have a wonderful evening with this rollicking tale that explores the question, "Just how far are you willing to go to keep a promise to a friend?"
- What: Always a Bridesmaid presented by EVE Theatre Company
- Where: The Bard's Town (1801 Bardstown Rd. in the Highlands)
- When: May 22-June 1 (varied nights)
- Tickets: $22 general admission/$19 seniors and students
- Reservations/Purchase: (502) 759-1912, at the door, or online at http://evetheatrecompany.com.
Derby Dinner Playhouse presents CASH ON DELIVERY.
Don't miss this fast-paced comedy about a con artist who has duped the welfare authorities for years by claiming every type of benefit for the innumerable people he claims live at his address. Things get a bit risky when the welfare investigators show up and he tries to outwit them by enlisting the help of family. This Michael Cooney play promises laughs and thoughts of it's probably not too far fetched in today's world.
- Where: Derby Dinner Playhouse
- When: May 20 - June 29 (varied days/times)
- Reservations/Information: (812) 288-8281 or online at http://derbydinner.com