VIDEO: First Look - Esquire's Upcoming Travel Series THE GETAWAY
Anyone can be a tourist, but experiencing a city like a local takes a great guide. From executive producers Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Zero Production comes THE GETAWAY, a new original series that explores the world's greatest cities through the eyes of a revolving cast of travel-loving celebs. The 10-part series makes its world premiere on the Esquire Network* Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 9P E/P. Check out a first look below!
Each hour-long episode of THE GETAWAY offers the inside track to a different city - from what to eat and drink, to where to shop and hang out -- through the eyes of:
- Joel McHale (The Soup, Community) in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Aisha Tyler (Archer) in Paris.
- Grammy Award-winning performer-songwriter Eve in Kingston, Jamaica.
- Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) in Hong Kong.
- Acclaimed chef José Andrés in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Josh Gad (Book of Mormon) in New York City.
- True Blood's Ryan Kwanten in Los Angeles.
- Brothers Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) and Josh Meyers (MADtv) in Amsterdam.
- Rashida Jones (The Office, Parks and Recreation) in London.
- Paul Feig (creator of Freaks and Geeks, director of Bridesmaids) in Boston.
*Esquire Network debuts on September 23, 2013