Lafayette to Summon Up New Love Interest in HBO's TRUE BLOOD Season 7
Here's the scoop: "Lafayette's getting a new boyfriend -- and a serious one at that. After spending much of Season 6 in the shadows, Nelsan Ellis will sashay back to the forefront in True Blood's final season - with a little help from Drake. Described as a cross between Jim Morrison and James Dean, this brooding and insanely good-looking vamp is a compassionate protector with a poet's edge. The series-regular role calls for a twentysomething actor who is comfortable performing in simulated (and near-naked) sex scenes with another man in front of the director, assistant director, stage manager, script supervisor, camera operator, first assistant camera, second assistant camera, boom operator, production sound mixer, key grip, best boy grip, gaffer, lighting technician, makeup artist, hairdresser, costume designer, a half-dozen production assistants and Sally with craft services (who shouldn't be peeking in but probably will be)."
Read TVLine's full column here.
BWW previously revealed several other spoilers for the upcoming season of TRUE BLOOD, including:
- Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) is alive, and he is getting a new, French-speaking love interest named 'Sylvie'.
- Macklyn Warlow (Rob Kazinsky) will return more powerful than last season.
- There will be a major death in the first episode of the season, directed by Stephen Moyer.
- Tara's mother Lettie Mae Thornton (Adina Porter) will play a bigger role.
- The Hepatits-V-infected vampires from last season need to drink more human blood at a higher frequency to survive.
Plus, Stephen Moyer, who portrays 'Bill Compton' on the show, also recently revealed a few details about the upcoming final season of the popular drama series, which begins filming in January 2014.