LATE SHOW's Top Ten 'Things We'll Miss About Jay Leno'
Below, check out THE LATE SHOW's TOP TEN - "Things We'll Miss About Jay Leno," as presented on the Wednesday, April 3 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with David Letterman, seen weeknights (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
10. Whenever he used a "Headline" I sent in, I got a "Tonight Show" t-shirt.
9. Now I'm the only guy in late night television who's not a Jimmy.
8. He looks damn good in denim.
7. Driving one of his antique fire trucks.
6. Playful spats with Gelman.
5. If you broke down on the freeway, Jay was always there with a camera crew to help.
4. Can't remember the name of the bit, but it's the one where Jay is walking.
3. He's Mom's favorite talk show host.
2. I won't be able to do this anymore. (Letterman then does his Jay Leno impression)
1. Watching him interview big stars who won't do this show.
The Late Show with David Letterman is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.