Pacific Symphony is Calling All Composers to Send in Their Original Work for Consideration for the 14th American Composers Festival
Pacific Symphony, in honor of its 14th American Composers Festival (May 8-10), which champions new works by living composers, is putting out a call to composers (students, amateurs, professionals) to send in their original works for consideration to help increase the visibility of new music. Selected works will be posted on the Pacific Symphony's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
For consideration, please email email@example.com by April 30, with the following:
· Name, City, State
· An embeddable link to your piece such as YouTube, Vimeo or Soundcloud. No Mp3s or MIDI files.
· A 1-2 sentence description of yourself and your music.
· A link to your website, Facebook or Twitter page, so we can share who you are with the world.
· Only orchestral, chamber or solo instrumental pieces will be considered with priority given to orchestral works.
· Only recordings of actual performances of the piece - no electronic representations.
· Shared pieces will be chosen at the discretion of Pacific Symphony staff.
Look out for your piece to be shared May 1-10, and check out our American Composers Festival, featuring some of Hollywood's biggest and best in exciting new works they've written for the concert hall -May 8-10!
FOR MORE ON THE AMERICAN COMPOSERS FESTIVAL, VISIT: PacificSymphony.org/ACF