Best-Selling Authors Share Success Secrets at Author 101 University Conference, 10/24
An All Star lineup of best-selling authors, literary agents, publishers and publishing world insiders will share their secrets of success to help new authors create profitable business at the 12th Annual "Author 101 University" conference.
The conference takes place from October 24-27, 2013 in Las Vegas and starts with a special, day-long Master Class with NY Times best-selling author Brendon Burchard and publicist to the stars Rick Frishman.
"Authors will learn how to expand your brand, your earnings and your reputation as the authority in your field," said Frishman, president of Morgan-James publishing and best-selling author of several books on publicity and marketing. "After three days at Author 101 University you'll leave with the precise tools to propel yourself into the top 3% of any industry."
The conference is the perfect place for experts, authors, speakers and consultants to network with agents, book publishing insiders, representatives from publishing companies.
"The networking alone will change your life and business. Come be a part of our family," he said.
- Brendon Burchard, Best Selling Author and Legendary Marketing Trainer
- John Assaraf, Best Selling Author, Expert on the Neuroscience of Success
- Rachel Hanfling, Producer, Media Strategist and Trainer
- David Hancock, founder of Morgan James Publishing
- Alex Carroll, Best Selling Author, Radio Interview Expert
- Gary Goldstein, Celebrated Hollywood film producer
- Marilyn Horowitz, NYU Professor, Author, Speaker, Writing Coach and Consultant
- Peter Hoppenfeld, Attorney to best and brightest
- Ellen Reid, Indie Book Expert, Author, Book Producer
- Scott Hoffman, Folio Literary Management
- Bill Gladstone, Agent, Author and Producer
- Thomas Bahler, Author, Composer, Musical Director
- Roberto Candelaria, Bestselling Author and founder of Sponsorship Boot Camp
- Justin Spizman, Author, Ghostwriter, Editor, and Book Project Consultant
- Bruce Barbour, Agent, Author and Producer
"You'll be engaged as these top pros share their expertise, reveal the inner workings of the publishing industry, and discuss various approaches to common marketing and publishing challenges," Frishman said.