Balboa Press Hosts Complimentary Book Signing at Hay House's 'I CAN DO IT!' Conference Today
Bloomington, IN -- Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., the leader in self-publishing of personal empowerment books with a positive message, will host a book gallery and book signings at the "I Can Do It! - Fort Lauderdale" conference this weekend, April 26-27 at Broward Centre for The Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The "I Can Do It! - Fort Lauderdale" conference, sponsored by Hay House, Inc., provides Balboa Press authors with titles in the inspirational and transformational genre an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their works. Six Balboa Press authors will be signing complimentary copies of their books, while supplies last, at the Balboa Press booth.
The author signing schedule includes:
Saturday, April 26:
- 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.: Laurel Geise, "The Jesus Seeds"
- 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.: Sherri Bridges Fox, "I Will See You Again"
- 1:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.: Ann Marie Ganness, "Eighteen Lessons from Wayne"
- 1:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.: Nancy Davis, "True Love 101"
Sunday, April 27:
- 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.: Carl and Sandra Harmon, "You Never Dance Alone"
- 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.: Jill Whittamore, "The Pink Toolbox"
- 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.: Jack Kelly, "Radical Recovery"
Balboa Press will also feature titles in the Hay House bookstore with copies available for purchase throughout the weekend. Additionally, Balboa Press staff will be on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services to those interested.
For more information or to begin publishing your book with Balboa Press, please visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press:
Balboa Press is a division of Hay House, Inc., a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, LLC, authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages of the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter and "Like" us at facebook.com/BalboaPress.