re: Bare: A Pop Opera Script

B'Way Id0liz0r23
Swing
Bare: A Pop Opera Script
Posted: 5/8/05 at 01:28am
Hey all. I recently found out about Bare: A pop Opera, and i understand its not being played anymore, and I wanted to know if anybody had the script for the show? I collect. Thanks for your time. If you do have the script plz email me at link0989@yahoo.com.

Thank You
magic8ball
Broadway Star
Posted: 5/8/05 at 01:43am
The entire show is practically sung-through. There isn't much of a script. The lyrics to most of the songs are available with a Google search.
"Goodness is rewarded. Hope is guaranteed. Laughter builds strong bones. Right will intercede. Things you've said I often find I need, indeed. I see the world through your eyes. What's black and white is colorized. The knowledge you most dearly prized I'm eager to employ. You said that life has infinite joys."
AshleyMichelle
Chorus Member
Posted: 5/8/05 at 10:26am
Good morning, Baltimore!
B'Way Id0liz0r23
Swing
Posted: 5/8/05 at 11:20am
Thanks so Much this helps a lot :)
B'Way Id0liz0r23
Swing
Posted: 5/8/05 at 01:05pm
by the way, another quick question...is there any way to get the songs from Bare other than the 11 it gives you? thanks.
RentBoy86
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/8/05 at 03:29pm
Yeah, any downloading them on say Limewire? As a true, Bare fan, i really wanna hear some of these other songs.
iluvtheatertrash
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/8/05 at 05:11pm
There are.... certain... illegal recordings going around. Just ask around and I'm sure someone has it.
"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman