Comscore

Danny Gurwin Workshop (june 18-23)

matthew vitus
Swing
Danny Gurwin Workshop (june 18-23)
Posted: 5/29/12 at 06:30pm
Dear Musical Theater & Choir Friends,
Hello! My name is Danny Gurwin, I have been a teacher and performer on Broadway for the last 15 years. I will be coming to Murrieta, CA to do a series of Musical Theater Master Classes from June 18-23, with help from my former student AMDA-LA¯s, Matthew Malecki. Matthew has spoken so wonderfully of the talents in your area, I thought why not come down and create some new exciting workshops for all of you! From 12+, there¯s a section for you! At the conclusion of the Master Class you will have the opportunity to perform with Professionals, in a Broadway-style Concert, showing all of the things we¯ll work on and learn throughout our time together. I promise to make this a memorable week for you. Since there is limited space, I encourage you to sign up as soon as possible. You can bring 16 bar sheet music for any song you wish. Or perhaps have a couple ready -- maybe an audition piece, or a song for school, a pop song, or that one you¯ve ALWAYS wanted to work on. More details to follow. Make no mistake; this is a class that is going to stretch your abilities! There will be limited Concert solos, duets, and group pieces for the show on June 23rd, but every participant gets to perform at least two ensemble pieces at the Concert. Imagine working and performing alongside some true NY Professionals? And, of course, celebrating all that you¯ll learn! Please go to my website www.dannygurwin.com for my teaching and performing references, and contact Theater 101 with any questions. Let¯s have some fun this Summer!
L to R: Danny Gurwin, Lisa Datz, Bets Malone, Deven May ,Terron Brooks and Debbie Prutsman. Including a Surprise Special Guest! Perform with the STARS!
Master Class Hours: HS 8am-10:30am College 11am-1:30pm Youth (12-14yr) 2pm-4:30pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------cut--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When: Monday, June 18- Saturday, June 23rd Where: Vista Murrieta HS Performing Arts Center, 28251 Clinton Keith Road, Murrieta, California 92563 * 951-445-4376 Theater 101 * maleckiprt@aol.com (for more info)
Cost: $250. (A $75 Non-Refundable Deposit Accepted starting Feb 15, 2012) All Balances due June 10, 2012 (Make checks payable and mail to: Todd Malecki 26871 Valensole Court, Murrieta, CA 92562)
Name:____________________________________ Email: __________________________________
Age:_________________ Circle Class Enrolling: (15 students per level) College High School Youth
Tel:__________________________ Song Selection:__________________________________________
Composer/Writer:_____________________________ Singing Experience (Yrs):_____________________
Vocal Range:_____________________________ Check #___________________ Amount _____________________
Accompanists provided on each day. I agree to be on time & prepared and willing to work on my songs outside of class. Participants may be recorded or videotaped during workshop or concert and give permission for this
Sign Here (parent signature if under 1____________________________________________Date_______________

masterclass with danny gurwin

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement