Which of the Spring's musicals are you most looking forward to?
- RNC Urges Theatre Chains to Show THE INTERVIEW and "Not Be Bullied"
- Emmy-Winner Larry Auerbach Dies at 91
- Photo Flash: First Look- Theatre Southwest's BOEING BOEING by Marc Camoletti
- Photo Flash: Saturday Intermission Pics - December 20 - FABULOUS Recreates Nativity, BILLY ELLIOT Steals MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS, and Many More!
- VIDEO: Darlene Love Sings 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)' For Final Time on LETTERMAN
- No Rules Theatre Co. Presents IN LOVE AND WARCRAFT, 1/7-25
- New Single From Oblivious, 'Shore to Shore' Available Now
- Poet Laureate Elizabeth Austen Comes to Langley for Interview, Reading and Workshop, 1/09
- The Recording Academy Calls Late Larry Henley a 'Staunch Advocate' of Entertainers in Touching Statement
- AUDIO: First Listen- Madonna's 'Living For Love' from 13th Album
BWW TV Exclusive: Watch Highlights from Michael Feinstein's HAPPY HOLIDAYS at Birdland!VIDEO: BWW's 12 Days of Christmas with Guest Editor Richard Jay-Alexander; Day 8 - From 1965's A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMASVIDEO: Watch Jonathan Groff and Bradley Cooper in New AMERICAN SNIPER TrailerSTAGE TUBE: Sneak Peek at Frank Wildhorn's THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO at BYUVIDEO: Sneak Peek - Kristin Chenoweth & More Set for Tonight's Final LATE LATE SHOWSTAGE TUBE: Christina Bianco Spreads Christmas Cheer with Celebrity Impressions!STAGE TUBE: Watch HONEYMOON IN VEGAS Cast Members Perform 'Uptown Funk!'STAGE TUBE: Meet Tyrone! Watch New Trailer for Broadway-Bound HAND TO GODSTAGE TUBE: NEWSIES National Tour's Dan DeLuca and Zachary Sayle Perform 'Santa Fe'VIDEO: Sting & Trudie Styler Talk Broadway's THE LAST SHIP & More on BravoVIDEO: BWW's 12 Days of Christmas with Guest Editor Richard Jay-Alexander; Day 7 - Nobody Does It Like Carol Burnett & Alan Alda!VIDEO: James Franco, Barry Manilow, Bryan Cranston & More Help STEPHEN Sign-Off on COLBERT REPORTVIDEO: Broadway's Orfeh, Taylor Louderman & More Star in LIFE OF AN ACTRESS THE MUSICAL, Debuting in NYC TodayVIDEO: Ruth Wilson Talks Broadway's CONSTELLATIONS & More on 'The View'