Page: 1

Sweeney Todd Marquee is being sold on ebay

Broadway Baby 2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
In the US. Go to the sight and search Sweeney Todd Marquee. This should bring you directly so it. I am having trouble posting a link, sorry.
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Im guessing its real as the seller is called BroadwayBabyNYC, so I guess thats you! and with that price, It BETTER be real! No offence, but I doubt it'll sell
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This person gets a lot of flack on the Broadway board for his dodgy dealings so be careful !
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The same seller is selling a strip of pictures that were supposedly backstage at the Eugene O'Neil, the strating bid for the strip of pictures is actually higher than the marquee by the looks of it! The marquee would be pretty awesome if it were real, but would one do with it...?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Last week it was the marquee from the Bernadette Peters 'Gypsy'!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'