Page: 1

Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret (Adults Only!)

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Much has been made of the preview of act one of the 'Phantom' sequel at Sydmonton two weeks ago BUT a lot of attention was also paid to the cabaret that Sir Andrew had booked to entertain his guests that weekend, sometimes getting more news than the preview itself!
Here is a video of the very act that even had some of his paying guests (400 a head!) leaving in disgust!
www.archive.org
Search for Lady Magic

Very funny! Enjoy!

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 7/21/08 at 05:02 PM
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#2
Posted: 7/21/08 at 6:04pm
OMG!! HOW HILARIOUS! But, I am 100% suprised ALW hired that! Maybe he didnt know what he was hiring!
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#2
Posted: 7/21/08 at 7:26pm
NO! He knew!
If you know him at all, thats him!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#3
Posted: 7/21/08 at 7:45pm
OH NO A NAKED LADY WHAT FILTH! NUDITY IS A SHAMEFUL SHAMEFUL THING HOW DARE SOMEONE EXPOSE PEOPLE TO THAT!

Is there an eye-rolling smiley face on these boards?
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#4
Posted: 7/21/08 at 7:47pm
LOL
Anon2 Profile PhotoAnon2 Profile Photo
Anon2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#5
Posted: 7/21/08 at 10:12pm
what lovely shoes!

Makes you wonder where she was putting the silks!?!?
**You Can't Beat A Matcham!**
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#6
Posted: 7/21/08 at 10:29pm
I think it says a lot about my mental state (terrifying, twisted, and wrong) that I was expecting a COMPLETELY different finale. In my defence, she does has fairly masculine shoulders, for a lady, and when did you ever see legs that good on a woman who was actually born a woman, hmm?
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#7
Posted: 7/22/08 at 5:45am
Yes Wheez you are twisted!!! lol
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber Cabaret#8
Posted: 7/22/08 at 6:09am
Its the music that kills me!