Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: West Side Story Website#2
Posted: 6/11/08 at 10:32am
Wow! Love the way it just burst at you!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: West Side Story Website#2
Posted: 6/11/08 at 12:40pm
Do we have a cast yet?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: West Side Story Website#3
Posted: 6/11/08 at 2:35pm
I for one, am looking forward to seeing this. well done SAdm2.
theatrejoe Profile Phototheatrejoe Profile Photo
theatrejoe
Understudy
Understudy
re: West Side Story Website#4
Posted: 6/11/08 at 5:06pm
Yeh, I'll have to go and see it at the Lowry. I'm glad this production is touring, it seems to be too long since the last professional production of this in the UK, which seems odd considering it is often regarded as one of the greatest shows ever written. I wonder why there aren't more productions of it around? I think there's a bit of a cast list on the Sadlers Wells site, at least Tony and Maria anyway.
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: West Side Story Website#5
Posted: 6/11/08 at 5:52pm
see im confused

In the brochure for the Opera House Manchester it says West Side Story is going there in Jan, yet on the site it says the Lowry?, i know it wont play both as they are rival theatres.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: West Side Story Website#6
Posted: 6/11/08 at 6:06pm
OK. This production is the current touring European production that is only on a limited run in London and a select few venues around the UK. It is rumored that a totally separate UK production is to tour next year and some theatres are already telling subscribers some dates for January onwards! It could very well be this one making a return to the UK after other european dates. Don't take my word for this but from what we have in our office this seems to be the case.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'