Page: 1

Top of 'The Times' shows to see is....

chrissydee Profile Photochrissydee Profile Photo
chrissydee
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Top of 'The Times' shows to see is....#1
Posted: 5/10/08 at 6:08am
Betwixt!! Has any one seen it yet?? I like the window in dress circle.

Here's the link- its above pygmalion and deep blue see... crazy!

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/whats_on/article3886257.ece
mcalpine84 Profile Photomcalpine84 Profile Photo
mcalpine84
Understudy
Understudy
good news!! I've not caught it yet- was waiting for reviews. I hope its better than the Black and White ball. I liked that, but only because of the cast. This is sounding funny from what I have heard. Check out the kings head getting back in with the bug guns!!
legally_wicked
Stand-by
Stand-by
Me and a friend want to go see Betwixt next Friday. Do you think we'll be able to just go and get tickets on the day?
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Top of 'The Times' shows to see is....#3
Posted: 5/10/08 at 10:28am
The Kings Head only has 100 seats!!!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
mcalpine84 Profile Photomcalpine84 Profile Photo
mcalpine84
Understudy
Understudy
it's had new seats in the last year and a bit of a refurb so it now holds 140. Its bench seating like the chocolate factory- its cool! When i saw the black and white ball it was full, so i'd book in advance to be careful! I have.
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sounds like a fun show, anyone got any ideas what will happen to Betwixt after its' Kings's Head Run? Tour? West End? Anybody know anything?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh god, 'The Deep Blue Sea'? Really? I can't say I enjoyed it very much in Bath. Perhaps they've upped their game? Hmmm...
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sheila Hancock in 'The Birthday Party'! - sublime!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 5/11/08 at 06:30 PM
ullabelt
Stand-by
Stand-by
betwixt musical stages review#8
Posted: 5/31/08 at 8:16am