Page: 1

Jersey Boys Merchandise?

NS
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Jersey Boys Merchandise?#1
Posted: 3/20/08 at 5:29am
Just wondering what if anything is on sale at the Prince Edward? Is there a brochure yet?
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jersey Boys Merchandise?#2
Posted: 3/20/08 at 6:40am
I dont know whats happened in recent years with brochures etc. Up until the last few years every show that opened would give away the program and the souvenir brochure on the Opening Night to the whole audience. The publishing date fro the brochures used to be the opening night date but now they are appearing up to 3 or 4 months into the run. Has 'Spamalot' had one yet? 'The Woman In White' never had one. Its a shame because to a lot of people its their only reminder of that expensive night out in a West End theatre. They are still published as they have always been on Broadway.
If i go home without a brochure i feel like i've left some shopping in a taxi!!!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 3/20/08 at 06:40 AM
NS
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Jersey Boys Merchandise?#2
Posted: 3/20/08 at 6:44am
haha glad im not the only saddo who thinks that. I love my collection of brochures, and I think they are the best souviner of musicals. Wish Zorro last night had one, Spamalot does have one, i bought it direct from the theatre via mail as there was no way I was paying to see that show again! lol Woman In White I always wished had one.
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jersey Boys Merchandise?#3
Posted: 3/20/08 at 6:52am
You! Sad! i dont think so, when you look at my collection of 39 years!!!! and then its made incomplete by the lack of some of the ones ive mentioned (and 100s more!) LOL
A big show like Zorro that is almost certain to hit town or at least hoping on it wont do a tour brochure

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 3/20/08 at 06:52 AM