Page: 1

Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh

songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#1
Posted: 7/17/07 at 7:45pm
WOW have you checked out the reviews for this film? Rotten Tomatoes has this at 100 percent fresh (meaning ALL the reviews at this time have been positive).

It looks like Hairspray is going to be the sneaky summer hit , and i could not be more pleased that its a musical.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photowonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#2
Posted: 7/17/07 at 9:39pm
It's Tuesday, and there's 20 reviews.
I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.
Paulyd Profile PhotoPaulyd Profile Photo
Paulyd
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#2
Posted: 7/18/07 at 2:14am
My mate at Entertainment Film Distributers are gearing up for a opening weekend. They are pitching the film as more as a sleeper hit rather than a huge week one film

Was thinking of stealing the digi beta verison of Hairspray that was sitting on his desk yesterday, but i was good and refrained.

Although i was never a real fan of the stage show, something is getting me excited about the film, and it is the perect antidote to all the **** thats been at the cinema's recently.

There is a screening this morning in town, ut i dont think i can bunk of work to see it. DAMN!!!
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#3
Posted: 7/18/07 at 8:27am
i have to say im mega excited about this one, i love the show and it looks like they have captured it perfectly on screen.And i agree that it makes a nice change from all the crap that has come out this summer
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#4
Posted: 7/18/07 at 8:30am
I was so lucky last week to get to the premier. Its a great film. Get past the show and you'llbe fine, its just a different take. Its typical of many show to movie musicals where this is chopped about and this is cut etc etc but it realy is a fun movie. Im actualy looking forward to seeing it with a normal audience. This could be a new Grease!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#5
Posted: 7/18/07 at 8:39am
Most of the cuts i understand (big doll house etc) , but WHY cut mamma im a big girl now grrr(at least we get it on the credits )
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hairspray Movie Wooooh Wooooooooh#6
Posted: 7/18/07 at 8:43am
We just have to look back at the history of movie musicals and ask endless questions as to why certain numbers were cut!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'