Page: 1

I have become hopelessly addicted to DareToSing.com...save me!

JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Work will never be the same again.

There are some *freakishly* talented people out there...I just listened to some kid sing "You Raise Me Up" (that horribly cheesy Josh Groban song), and he actually made it sound....gorgeous. I was like, weeping over my TPS reports!

How many of you are on there? I know you are, bwaysinger (nice, btw!)...anybody else? :)
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
JayKid Profile PhotoJayKid Profile Photo
JayKid
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
goin on to the site now, what is the persons name that sang you raise me up so well?

any other suggestions of people to listen to? I'm bored so need somethin to do... lol... why not listen to some unknown people with great voices?
JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
it's JKolman1179...GREAT voice, he's got!
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
Barnaby12345 Profile PhotoBarnaby12345 Profile Photo
Barnaby12345
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
This is me, hopefully it works! I was obsessed last year and I just threw out songs really fast without even listening to them first. This is "Ramades' Letter" from Aida.

http://www.daretosing.com/?class=submission&action=view&id=22623
caitiesus1522 Profile Photocaitiesus1522 Profile Photo
caitiesus1522
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ok now im addicted too...thanks
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ooh, I totally need to put me up doing last 5 years.
But, wait, that would involve actual effort and I'm too lazy.
Cruel_Sandwich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I posted something on Dare to Sing but there's no way in hell that I'm ever giving the address to my stuff.
JayKid Profile PhotoJayKid Profile Photo
JayKid
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I have to say... now I am addicted...

Some people kind of suck, some are really good though. None are bad enough to be laughed at on American Idol though.

One person did sing A Whole New World pretty badly, yet I couldn't help, but wait til the end... just because I felt it would be wrong to stop it short haha. He was just a bit off key (it was acapella tho).

This awesome version of Music of The Night is somewhere there and it was a girl, I was incredibly surprised. It's crazy... she's got a good voice, although I'd rather her be a guy.

Anywayz... off to do some work, effin so busy today and yesterday and NOW have a paper due today (and things we need to add we went over in class monday, and had too much other **** to do to deal with the paper til now). I guess I souhlda worked on it over my break a bit, but that woulda sucked. So time to suffer, damn it.
shiksa_goddess Profile Photoshiksa_goddess Profile Photo
shiksa_goddess
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That was great Barnaby!