Page: 1

kay so its official- SallyBrown is coming to London

SallyBrown Profile PhotoSallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

yeah so I'm really happy that my dad finally said yes to going to London!! YAY and he gave me his blessing to get tickets to Guys and Dolls when we go soooooooooooo yay!

but I have a question. I was hoping on going stage-dooring to the Guys and Dolls theatre and other theatres, and I just want to make sure, it's like in NYC right? there is stage doors where you can go stage-dooring?
"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
kec Profile Photokec Profile Photo
kec
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, there are stage doors just like in NY. The few times I've been to the stage door they haven't had any barricades up like in NY.

Have fun in London!
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ooooh joy! Thank you!
"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile PhotoCaroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SALLY! TAKE ME WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! SEE BILLY ELLIOT AND BUY ME A CD/AND OR T SHIRT!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER (not that i already don't- Chris Fitz love!) AND PAY YOU BACK! re: kay so its official- SallyBrown is coming to London (desperate much) anyway, are you going, without parents? whoa, if yes that sooo cool, my parents would never let me do that. your one lucky SOB. have fun
"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yeah, the plan is im going to france by myself to visit friends and family then take that cool ocean train to england, my dady and my sister are gonna meet me there. heh, my mom doesnt want to come. so there I WILL SO TRY MY HARDEST!!!!!!
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile PhotoCaroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
your mom doesn't want to go to Europe!? thaaaas crazy! lol , youll have a blast
"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well, my mom lived in Europe till she was 22 years old. France holds some bad memories for her, as does London (pooor mommy!) So she'd rather stay. bummer for her re: kay so its official- SallyBrown is coming to London