Asolo Repertory Theatre Announces Cancellations Due to Coronavirus
In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC regarding the virus (virus), effective immediately, Asolo Rep is cancelling all remaining performances of INTO THE BREECHES! and THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT as well as public programming events, including:
• The Scoop;
• The lllumiNation event for INTO THE BREECHES! on March 14;
• The Ground Floor Series reading of THE MESSENGERS on March 15;
• The Spring Break Intensive classes from March 16-20;
• The 20-21 Season Announcement scheduled for March 16 has been postponed to a later date to be determined shortly;
• Sarasota Herald-Tribune Talkback with Jay Handelman, March 17
Asolo Rep is actively monitoring all information in this rapidly evolving and unprecedented time. As we look to the future, rehearsals continue for KNOXVILLE under the utmost care and caution with plans to open as scheduled. Asolo Rep is also evaluating innovative options for sharing our thrilling production of THE GREAT LEAP, including possibly streaming it directly into the comfort of your home. Patrons should stay tuned for more information on these shows, as well as HOOD and SNOW WHITE!
If patrons wish to exchange, donate, or raincheck their tickets, they should contact the Asolo Rep box office at 941-351-8000. Asolo Rep asks patrons to bear in mind that their customer service and communication staffs are experiencing a high volume of inquires at the moment and may take longer than usual to return requests.