Forever Flamenco Returns to The Odyssey Theatre with A NIGHT IN TRIANA IV
Forever Flamenco presents A Night in Triana IV - Forever Flamenco returns to the Odyssey Theatre in West L.A. with an incredible line-up under the artistic direction of master guitarist Antonio Triana: dancers Fanny Ara, Reyes Barrios, Alejandro Vega and Daniela Zermeño; singer Jesus Montoya; and, alongside Triana, guitarist Kai Narezo.
The Los Angeles Times hails the series as "the earth and fire of first-class flamenco," and LA Splash says, "Being the sensual, intimate art form that it is... the way you feel when you walk out of a Forever Flamenco performance is pretty darn fabulous."
• Artistic Director: Antonio Triana
• Dancers: Fanny Ara, Reyes Barrios, Alejandro Vega, Daniela Zermeño
• Singer: Jesus Montoya
• Guitarists: Kai Narezo, Antonio Triana
• Associate producer James Bennett
• Presented by Deborah Lawlor and The Fountain Theatre
Sunday, Dec. 3 at 8 p.m.
a visiting production at the
2055 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(323) 663-1525 or www.FountainTheatre.com
• VIP seating (first two rows): $55
• Regular seating: $45
• Senior/Student: $40