• ANTHONY ANGELO NUNZIO JR.: Groom. Mid 20’s. Italian. Handsome, charismatic, blue collar, a leader.
• VALENTINA LYNNE VITALE: Bride. Mid 20’s. Italian. Attractive, charismatic. Strong willed yet has vulnerable side. A leader, self-starter, party girl.
• BARRY WHEELER: Best Man. Mid 20’s. Charismatic. Small time pot and cocaine dealer. Slick. The life of the party. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• CONNIE MACOGNI: Maid of Honor. Mid 20’s. Italian. Sarcastic, jaded, party girl. 6 months pregnant.
• DOMINICK FABRIZZI: Usher. Mid 20’s. Italian. Bouncer at strip club. The muscle of the boys. Big, dumb and loveable bulldog. Has a big temper.
• DONNA MARSALA: Bridesmaid, 20’s. Italian. Sexy, K. Kardashian type. American Idol hopeful. Strong singer.
• JOHNNY NUNZIO: Usher. Groom’s younger brother. Early 20’s. Italian. Cute, unapologetic flirt. Wiseass. Entrepreneurial.
• MARINA GULINO: Bridesmaid. Mid 20’s. Italian. Big, tough, intimidating yet has a vulnerable side. Melissa McCarthy type.
• JOSEPHINA VITALE: Tina’s mother. 40’s – 50’s. Italian. Strong willed, control freak. Renee Graziano type.
• AUNT ROSE: Tina's aunt. 40's. Italian. Cosmopolitan. Shameless flirt. Life of the party. Sings well. Understudies Josephine, Madeline & Loretta.
• LUIGI DOMENICO: Tina's great uncle. Late 60’s – early 70s, Italian. Patriarch of Tina’s family. Old world gentleman. Knows how to tell a good story.
• JOEY VITALE: Tina's brother. 20s – 30s. Italian. Gay, loves musical theatre. Moves well.
• SISTER ALBERT MARIA AKA TERRY VITALE: Tina's cousin. Mid 20’s. Italian. Postulant nun. Sings well. Family oddball.
• TONY NUNZIO, SR.: Groom’s father. Mid 40’s – Mid 50’s. Italian. Handsome. Possesses sex appeal. Charismatic. Owner of strip club. Overwhelming need to be center of attention wherever he is. Large ego.
• MADELINE MONROE: Tony Sr.'s girlfriend. 30’s – 40’s. Stripper. Sexy. Great body, hard living broad. Moves well. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• ANGELINA NUNZIO: Groom's grandmother. 70s. Italian. Spry yet doddering. Doesn’t fit into the modern world.
• FATHER MARK: Priest. 40s-50’s. Great sense of humor. Likes to toss one back. Unapologetic drinker. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• MICHAEL JUST: Tina's ex-boyfriend. 20s – 30s. Sexy. Just got out of re-hab. Stoner, directionless. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• SAL ANTONUCCI: Photographer. 40s – 50s. Italian. Pushy, loud, eccentric, scheming, perfectionist. Amateur Paparazzi.
• VINNIE BLACK: Caterer. Mid 40’s – Mid 50’s. Charismatic. Amateur stand up comedian. Used car salesman sensibility. Stand up comedic ability helpful.
• LORETTA BLACK: Vinnie's wife. 40 - 50, Ex-pageant queen. Natural hostess. Beaten down by life. Mood enhancer abuser.
• NIKI BLACK: Caterer's daughter, 20’s, Goth type. Bitter. Loves ink. Understudies Tina and bridesmaids. 2nd understudy to Madeline.
• MIKE BLACK: Caterer’s son. 20’s. Aspires to take over family business. Sense of entitlement. Understudies Tony, groomsmen, Joey, & Michael Just.
• MICKEY BLACK: Vinnie’s brother. Clumsy. Speech slightly off. Asperger syndrome symptoms. Understudies Nunzio, Father Mark, Sal.
• PAT BLACK: Militant lesbian headwaiter. 40’s – 50’s. Understudies Aunt Rose. 2nd understudy for Josephine Vitale & Loretta.
• RICK DEMARCO: Joey Vitale’s Boyfriend. 20’s – 30’s. Italian. Gay, flamboyant, amateur videographer. Social media whore/blogger. Moves well. Understudies Donny Dulce.
• DONNY DULCE: Wedding singer. Handsome, sexy. Must have wide vocal range including a strong falsetto. Versatile in many musical genres. Good sense of humor, narcissistic, moves well.