Farm Rich Launches Grilled Cheese Sticks, Sweet Onion Jam Meatballs with Bacon, More
Farm Rich has cooked up six new tasty products, including the first frozen Grilled Cheese Sticks and three new microwaveable hickory-smoked hand-pulled pork offerings:
- Grilled Cheese Sticks Americans eat approximately 2.2 billion grilled cheese sandwiches a year, according to NDP Group. And with the new Farm Rich Grilled Cheese Sticks, serving this family favorite has never been easier. Made with melty American cheese on toasty white bread, the Grilled Cheese Sticks are a good source of protein and can be microwaved in minutes. They're priced at $6.99 per 17-oz. carton.
- Hand Pulled Pork Sliders Packed with 13 grams of protein per serving, the new handheld Sliders are a filling snack, game day grab or satisfying main course option. The sliders feature real, hickory smoked pork with a crafted sweet and spicy BBQ sauce on a soft roll. A six-pack carton is $5.98.
- Sweet Onion Jam Sauced Meatballs with Bacon This Limited Edition item is just what the holidays ordered. Hints of smoky bacon complement a tangy jam sauce for savory and sweet meatballs. These new bite-sized meatballs follow the introduction of Farm Rich's popular Grape Chili Sauced Meatballs. Priced around $6.98, each 32-oz. bag has about 42 meatballs and an 11-oz. sauce pouch.
- Hand Pulled Pork in Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce Hardwood smoked for eight hours and covered with a honey bourbon BBQ sauce, the pork can be warmed in the oven or microwaved and is also gluten free. Each 16-oz. carton is priced around $5.98.
- Pork BBQ and Sauce with Chorizo Style Seasoning A 16-oz. carton of authentic, hand pulled pork comes with Chorizo-style seasoning for around $5.98. Also gluten free, the pork is slow-cooked by expert pitmasters at the Farm Rich BBQ facility in Gallatin, Tenn.
- Bean Dip Bites Joining the brand's successful restaurant-style Special Edition Snacks line, Bean Dip Bites are made with 100-percent Mozzarella cheese, pinto beans, red and green jalapeos, diced tomatoes and green onions, all in a crunchy coating. Priced around $6.99, each 16-oz. carton comes with a Creamy Salsa dipping sauce.
Prices may vary by grocery retailer.
Shannon Gilreath, Farm Rich Director of Marketing, says the new offerings were inspired by the adventurous palates of shoppers and need for quicker meal solutions. "Customers are showing more and more interest in bold flavors and distinctive offerings from the frozen foods aisle. All of these new items are delicious, innovative and pack fun flavors with less fuss and time spent in the kitchen."
These new premium appetizers and entrees are available now in the freezer section of Walmart and other grocery stores nationwide. For more information, visit FarmRich.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/farm-rich-launches-grilled-cheese-sticks-sweet-onion-jam-meatballs-with-bacon-more-300731089.html
SOURCE Farm Rich