Author of BRAND YOU! To Land Your Dream Job Reveals How to Get a Job During the Fall, the Year's Peak Hiring Time
SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ For new college graduates looking for their first job post-college or people already in the job market looking to change jobs, fall represents a huge hiring opportunity. "Anyone looking for a new job right now needs to find their slot before the end of October when companies start worrying about the holidays and end-of-year budget challenges," says Diane Huth, author of the new book BRAND YOU! To Land Your Dream Job: A Step-by-Step Guide to Find a Great Job, Get Hired and Jumpstart Your Career (ISLA Publishing Group).
Huth, who holds both MA and MBA degrees, and has more than 30 years' experience working in top corporate marketing roles, says her book helps job-seekers maximize their assets by teaching them the secrets of personal branding as the key to unlocking the job search market.
The 195-page book teaches job seekers of all ages and career stages how to:
- Use social media to build their personal brand
- Employ digital tools to simplify and supercharge their job search
- Master the hiring process understand what happens when they submit their rsum and job application
- Know what employers look for and reject in a candidate
- Create a powerful rsum
- Learn the secret to a winning cover letter
- Craft their elevator pitch to secure a meeting
- Network their way to your dream job
- Penetrate the secret job market where more than half of all jobs are found
- Prepare thoroughly to ace the interview
- Answer the two key questions that will decide their fate
- Negotiate the highest salary and best benefits
During its launch week, Sept. 11 Sept. 18, Huth will reduce the price of the BRAND YOU! eBook from $5.95 to just 99 cents and the paperback from $16.95 to $9.95. The book is available through Amazon amazon.com/dp/B01N2WDSSO.
About The Author
Diane Huth has more than 30 years of senior-level branding and marketing experience at multinational corporations like Johnson & Johnson, Frito-Lay, Carnation/Nestl, CBS Cable, as well as smaller entrepreneurial companies. She is a professor of marketing and branding at Texas A&M University and at University of the Incarnate Word, both in San Antonio. She has been on CNN, Fox News, Telemundo and Univision. She has also been featured in Mexican, Brazilian and Portuguese media. Her book is available in English in the U.S. and in Spanish in Mexico, Spain and the US Hispanic market.
Availability: San Antonio, Texas. Nationwide by arrangement and via telephone or Skype.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/author-of-brand-you-to-land-your-dream-job-reveals-how-to-get-a-job-during-the-fall-the-years-peak-hiring-time-300516267.html
SOURCE Diane Huth