Opera Ballet Vlaanderen Cancels Further Performances, Including COSI FAN TUTTE
Yesterday the Belgian Federal Government announced strict measures to tackle the ongoing corona crisis. In light of these, Opera Ballet Vlaanderen has to take further steps.
All our performances and other public activities will be canceled until the end of April.
Because we have to cut the rehearsal time drastically and therefore cannot offer the performance at a quality level we would like, the production of Così fan tutte - which would have normally premiered on April 23 - is also canceled.
The productions A Revue, Rizoom! and the further tour of Bach Studies will also be canceled. The tour of C(H)OEURS 2020 to Athens is also canceled.
We are currently investigating which productions we can bring on a later date. People with tickets will be contacted personally about this in the coming week.
It concerns the following performances:
- A Revue at Opera Gent: on April 1, 2 and 3
- Rizoom! at Opera Antwerp April 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26
- Bach Studies in Kortrijk City Theater on April 22 and in CC Zwaneberg Heist-op-den-Berg on April 25
- Così fan tutte at Opera Ghent on April 23, 25, 28, 30 and May 3
- Così fan tutte at Opera Antwerp on May 9, 12, 14, 16, 20, 22 and 24
Our box offices follow the federal rule of non-essential businesses. They will be open from Tuesday to Friday from 11am to 6pm. They close on weekends.