'TODAY' Posts Ratings Growth
NBC's TODAY continues to gain momentum and deliver substantial ratings growth. For the week of January 27, TODAY posted its biggest total viewer audience since the London Olympics. TODAY also delivered the biggest gains of the morning shows in total viewers and A25-54 viewers versus 1Q '14 to date.
· TODAY posted its biggest total viewer audience since the week of 8/6/2012 (second full week of London Olympics)
· TODAY had its narrowest total viewer margin to GMA in six weeks (week of 12/16/2013)
· TODAY has increased its A25-54 viewer audience in each of the last 5 weeks
· Among the morning news broadcasts, TODAY delivered the biggest gains versus 1Q'14 to date levels in total viewers (+10%, or +482,000) and A25-54 viewers (+8%, or +158,000)
· TODAY narrowed the total viewer gap with GMA by 24% in total viewers and 17% among A25-54 viewers from the 1Q average
Don Nash is the executive producer of TODAY (Monday-Friday, 7-11 a.m.).