Lance Bass, Ian Ziering, Rumer Willis & More to Judge 2014 MISS USA Competition
NBC, Donald J. Trump and Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, announced today the roster of celebrities and experts who will judge the 2014 MISS USA® Competition, airing Sunday, June 8 (8-11 p.m. ET) on NBC live from The Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The panel of judges includes:
• Karl Malone, former power forward for the Utah Jazz, named one of the "50 Greatest Players in NBA History"
• Ian Ziering, guest celebrity host of Chippendales, Syfy Channel's Sharknado movies
• Lance Bass, member of the pop group *NSYNC, host of SiriusXM's Dirty Pop with Lance Bass, producer and actor
• Rumer Willis, actress starring in multiple movie and television hits including PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, 90210, HAWAII FIVE-O, THE HOUSE BUNNY, SORORITY ROW, and much more
• Allie LaForce, host and reporter for CBS Sports, Miss Teen USA 2005
• Dolvett Quince, fitness expert, star of the NBC hit show "The Biggest Loser," and best-selling author of 'The 3-1-2-1 Diet'
• Bárbara Palacios, Miss Universe 1986, coach and judge of the new Telemundo reality show, Miss Latina Universo, international beauty icon, inspirational author and entrepreneur
• Randy Couture, star of "The Expendables" movie series, NY Times Best Selling author, star of the upcoming "Gym Rescue" on Spike TV and former 6-time UFC champion
• Melissa Peterman, star of ABC Family's "Baby Daddy" and ABC's "Bet on Your Baby"
As previously announced, country sensation Florida Georgia Line with special guest Nelly, singer-songwriter Marc Broussard, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band Horns and Latin Grammy award winning Camila, will perform during the competition. Giuliana Rancic, co-anchor of "E! News," and Thomas Roberts, MSNBC's "Way Too Early" will host the competition. Style expert Jeannie Mai will provide behind-the-scenes commentary.