DARK SHADOWS Claims Top Video On Demand Spot for Week Ending 10/7
Rentrak Corporation today announced the top ten movies-on-demand titles based on consumer transaction rate. Movies-on-demand are transactional (pay-per-purchase) films available through cable and telco providers.
According to The Company's OnDemand Essentials service, the top ten most-viewed titles, per data collected from October 1, 2012 through October 7, 2012 include:
1) Dark Shadows - Warner Bros.
2) The Avengers - Buena Vista
3) People Like Us - Buena Vista
4) Snow White And The Huntsman - Universal
5) The Cabin in The Woods -Lionsgate
6) What To Expect When You're Expecting - Lionsgate
7) The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - FOX
8) Battleship - Universal
9) The Hunger Games - Lionsgate
10) The Five-Year Engagement -Universal