DAVID LETTERMAN's Top Ten 'Other Al Roker Revelations'
Below, check out THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN - "Other Al Roker Revelations", as presented on the Tuesday, Jan. 8 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska...
"Other Al Roker Revelations"
10. Big "One Direction" fan.
9. Joined the Mile High Club in the NBC traffic copter.
8. Had stomach stapled, kidneys paperclipped.
7. Gets his forecast by watching the Weather Channel.
6. Willard Scott has nailed half the 100th birthday ladies.
5. Disqualified from Weather Hall of Fame for gambling on the heat index.
4. Regularly takes a leak in Matt Lauer's dressing room.
3. Gained 200 pounds to land heavy-set weatherman gig.
2. NBC tour once walked in on him Rokering himself.
1. Thinks "cumulonimbus" is something you do for your wife.
The Late Show with David Letterman is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.
The radio broadcast rights to the LATE SHOW Top Ten for the United States and Canada have been licensed exclusively to CBS Radio by Worldwide Pants Incorporated. No person, firm or corporation may make any radio broadcast or authorize any radio broadcast of the LATE SHOW Top Ten or any portion thereof within the United States or Canada without the express written consent of CBS Radio.