Advertisement
BroadwayWorld.com

Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Hail, Caesar!  Feb 7 2016, 08:49:36 AM

Fantod said: "Two people can have equal skill at acting.

"

The comment was about your grammar: two people cannot be THE BEST ACTRESS.(which states ONE)

They can be two of the best actresses, however.

• Would you be interest in this kind of gay-themed musical?  Feb 7 2016, 08:45:56 AM

Many people we could not care that a gay character existed.  In some places, many would.  You have to know your audience.

• Hail, Caesar!  Feb 6 2016, 05:16:42 PM

Hm....I'm torn.   I liked, even loved,lots of the parts, but I can't say I loved it as a whole.  The end worked better for me than I expected it to.   A number of the performances (Tilda Swenson) were fab.

Don't think I'd reccommend for anyone not already a fan of their work.  

• Would you be interest in this kind of gay-themed musical?  Feb 6 2016, 05:11:35 PM

Lol.....a theme for a party or event?  You betcha!

• Would you be interest in this kind of gay-themed musical?  Feb 6 2016, 06:07:11 AM

Being gay isn't a theme, it's a character description.  Nor does it seem to be a big deal within your plot.  Other than him keeping it undercover until he meets the love interest, it doesn't seem to to be factor at all.

Difference between a Theme and a Subject (or, as you have done, a chat yet choice)

It is important not to confuse a theme of a literary work with its subject. Subject is a topic which acts as a foundation for a literary work while

• Hail, Caesar!  Feb 6 2016, 05:54:09 AM

The Coen Bros are so quirky, it doesn't surprise me that it will divide audiences.

• Hail, Caesar!  Feb 5 2016, 06:28:51 PM

Going tomorrow, really looking forward to it.

• V.I.P Abe Vigoda.  Jan 27 2016, 09:41:12 AM

Thanks for the tip ArtMan.  I'll have to check to see if I have it!

• I had a dream about FindingNamo last night  Jan 27 2016, 08:22:56 AM

This entire thread (sans South's comment) brought a huge smile to my face.  Don't remember having seen it before.

And I'm straight, but a woman.

• V.I.P Abe Vigoda.  Jan 27 2016, 08:19:47 AM

Love Abe.  (I always hope Barney Miller will get picked up and air again.  Give me a double marathon of that followed by All in the Family and I'd have my tv on all the time.)

This is definitely one that everyone thought was already dead.  Many times.  That's even how my evening news covered the story.   You can't feel too sad about a person making it to 90+.  Hoping his life was full of joy.

• Angie Tribeca on TBS  Jan 27 2016, 08:16:24 AM

does anyone know if this DID air?   My dvr didn't pick up a new episode?

• bus schedules?  Jan 27 2016, 12:05:21 AM

Well.....it seems everything is back on.  I randomly checked a date again in April, 12:15 am trips exist!  Then I checked the date I'll be in the next month? 12:15 back in the schedule, too. Booked it and was able to get a full refund on my train tix! Which were wicked expensive AND inconvenient!

Must have been a weird glitch. When I mentioned to a ticket agent, she was shocked and didn't believe me! Until she looked it up.

I'm a hap

• Biggest Snow Storm of the Season  Jan 25 2016, 07:14:04 AM

So people aren't allowed to be disappointed?  Or say something over the top in the moment?  

Please. Stop making it sound like they don't have a reason to be disappointed.  They do, and it's understandable.  

• Biggest Snow Storm of the Season  Jan 23 2016, 10:56:49 PM

Even here in Boston area were getting more than predicted too.  When I went to bed last night they were saying up to 3 inches, started snowing here around 2, and now they're saying as much as 9 inches.  (Not too awful, especially when compared with you south of us.)

• Biggest Snow Storm of the Season  Jan 22 2016, 03:19:13 PM

FindingNamo said: "I wasn't but let people buy provisions if they want to buy provisions!  And, if, god forbid, you wind up in an endless storm loop like Boston did last year, access to stores gets hampered.  

"

Did anyone say it should be stopped?   No, I said I didn't understand it.  

Thanks to whomever posted about limited storage facilities, that does make a little more sense....but in the suburbs?

• Biggest Snow Storm of the Season  Jan 21 2016, 07:26:28 PM

I never understand the panic about the grocery store.  Do people really not have food in their homes that they could survive on for a few days if snowed in?   And yes, I do understand that in some locations, they seldom get snow so this is a big deal, but come on.....DC and North should always be prepared for snowstorms. 

Luckily, here in Boston, looks like we'll be spared on this one.  After last winter (a record breaking 109 inches), it's about damn ti

• No more Mr. Nice Guy!  Jan 20 2016, 12:40:45 AM

Nope need to do any work...that message isn't for us....it's for the cast of Spotlight.

I think.  Maybe.

• Angie Tribeca on TBS  Jan 18 2016, 11:18:33 PM

I thought they were cute....still have a few to watch.

• No more Mr. Nice Guy!  Jan 18 2016, 11:14:49 PM

I don't  think that word means what you think it means.

• No more Mr. Nice Guy!  Jan 18 2016, 06:25:32 AM

Didn't this poster start another thread trying to shred Spotlight?

And don't you have to have contact with people to not be a nice guy to them?

BROADWAYWORLD TV