BroadwayWorld.com

Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Marriage Equality!  Jun 26 2015, 10:28:08 AM

Joy. Nothing else.

• Jaws 40th anniversary showings  Jun 18 2015, 01:28:18 PM

"Awwwwww you are in for a treat! You will see why it scared tha pants off of people. Jaws, The Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby are films I watch whenever they are on!
     "

Oh, we've seen it -- heck, I even TEACH it, but never on the big screen!

• Jaws 40th anniversary showings  Jun 18 2015, 01:21:28 PM

Me, me!  My son is taking me on Wednesday - my mother's day gift.  Neither of us have seen it on the big screen!

• Inside Out  Jun 17 2015, 09:28:03 AM

I've heard much rumbling about its 'greatness'.  I was hoping it was overblown hoopla.

I'm guessing I'm gonna cry.  Lots?

• Former lovers meet  Jun 5 2015, 11:57:59 AM

Thanks for supplying the date....I KNEW I'd seen it before!

• Disney Hits a New Low  Jun 3 2015, 05:32:53 PM

No, blame Disney.  How absolutely awful.  And its seems it should be illegal.

• re: Where in the world is Matt Lattanzi?  Jun 3 2015, 09:13:31 AM

You do realize that this thread is over 7 years old, yes?  And most of the posters in it aren't here anymore, right?

• To atheists and agnostics  Jun 1 2015, 10:55:59 AM

I'm a firm non-believer -- for many of the reasons that Bethnor mentions....just not in the same manner.

To ME, the believe in god all too often absolves one of making decisions, AND taking blame or credit.  If you "thank god" for a touchdown, an idea, or keeping you off a doomed airplane ride -- what does that mean for those that lose the game, don't cure cancer or DID die in the plane crash.  Is god out to get those people?   

I'm

• Diane Arnstein  May 8 2015, 09:26:04 AM

Is that Fanny and Nick's little girl?

• today's shootings  May 7 2015, 03:28:14 PM

I love how you folks can figure these things out....that makes perfect sense.  He was truly one of the most reprehensible people on here.

• today's shootings  May 7 2015, 03:17:36 PM

My head will simply explode.

Dearest Ultron -- how the hell did you even FIND us?  Please simply go back under the rock from you crawled.

• disabled acting programs  Apr 20 2015, 10:57:35 AM

I'm not sure you need a specialized program, Bryan.  Just one that you feel comfortable with that you can share your concerns about your disability.  I have disabled kids all the time (both physical limitations and learning issues) in my classes....it's never created a problem.

I also doubt there are a lot of people from Maine here on the boards.  And to be fair, I'm not sure if what you are looking for exists.  Especially if you are talking ab

• West Side Story Help?  Apr 20 2015, 10:52:14 AM

It's not a very big role, but she'll be highlighted in a few scenes.  The movie has her in Cool, but I can't remember if she is in the stage version -- but I don't think so. She's Riff's girlfriend.

Costume wise, a long pencil skirt with a thick belt and a sweater set (tight) would work well. 

• Has anyone been to a taping of The View?  Apr 13 2015, 09:57:20 AM

I agree!^

• I'm NOT a Fan of Facebook  Apr 13 2015, 09:55:54 AM

You do know that you don't have to make these awful people your fb friends, right?   You can also make sure your profile and account are private.  And, then, if you "only" signed up for it to bang a broad, you never need to open the site again.

Problem solved.

• Need help with a novel I'm writing!  Apr 7 2015, 05:25:20 PM

"Here in southeast Michigan where I'm from, the drama class was taught by an English teacher and it was graded on more of a participation basis. That same teacher was also the director of the plays our school did, while he and the choir teacher would co-direct the musical productions.
    In my school, the tech was done by students, but the costumes, sets and props were done by parent volunteers (usually ones who were also professionals; a friends mother was a s

• Things to do in New York  Apr 5 2015, 10:06:30 AM

Roxy....why do yak about crap you know nothing about?  They run tours every day...although I have no idea what they do during a matinee.It's actually not a bad tour - but a lot depends on the a rural guide.  I took a large group a few years ago, we were sit I to 3 staggered tours, two of them had a great e experience, one did not - because of the guide.

• Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act  Apr 2 2015, 02:43:19 PM

I was wondering how long this would take.  Remember how people went ape $hit over Chik fil A?

• Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act  Mar 31 2015, 06:56:51 PM
    Oh, good lord, the man apologized. He's trying to be more understanding. Continuing to ride his a$$ makes you look like a bully.

Change is not easy for anyone.
  • Help With a Title?  Mar 31 2015, 08:31:03 AM
    You're welcome....IS that the play?

BROADWAYWORLD TV