BroadwayWorld.com

Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Get Away with Murder  Sep 28 2014, 03:02:04 PM
    I think this series has the potential to keep us on our toes with twists and turns...it's pretty smart, and I know I wanna know more!
  • Get Away with Murder  Sep 27 2014, 09:22:35 PM
    I really liked it too. I wasn't expecting the body to be who it was -- but I couldn't tell who I WAS expecting! So, the real question is, of course, WHO actually killed him??
  • BIG BROTHER 16  Sep 25 2014, 10:15:26 AM
    And I loved that no one was nasty/bitter in the jury. Much classier all around than usual.

Yes, thrilled Frankie didn't win anything. That boy knows nothing about being humble. He totally go on my nerves as the season wore on...his constant preening and posing for the camera, making nice to Julie...even last night he was posing any time he thought he was on camera.

• New Fall shows  Sep 19 2014, 06:15:39 PM
    Just started watching The Chair on Starz. Interesting.
  • Witness To A Meltdown In Vegas  Sep 8 2014, 10:09:49 PM
    You don't think this was the only -partially attended performance, do you. Performers know to expect it and they ALWAYS know what the house is like. Just sounds pathetic to me.

And yes, its not hard to get to any part of the city, so your choice of hotel is a lame excuse for your choice of entertainment. If he could have booked a better venue: he would have.
  • BIG BROTHER 16  Aug 31 2014, 03:56:17 PM
    Christine's HUSBAND gave me the willies. Ew. I cannot imagine their offspring.

• BIG BROTHER 16  Aug 25 2014, 11:15:27 PM
    ^Love that, made me crack up when it aired. I'm sure we all do stupid stuff in our sleep that we'll never know about!
  • BIG BROTHER 16  Aug 12 2014, 07:01:46 PM
    Wasn't there something said at the very beginning about Victoria being an Orthodox Jew? Maybe the hair has something to do with that....I know married Orthodox women wear wigs...as only their husbands are suppose to see their hair.

(or something like that)

Of course, I can be hallucinating about both her being Orthodox AND the wig thing.
  • BIG BROTHER 16  Aug 11 2014, 03:23:36 PM
    Yes, Caleb could have done much more damage by playing, It's easier not having to communicate in that kind of game. Of course, it likely wasn't obvious at the beginning. Could the supposed "manipulation" be NOT allowing Caleb to rejoin to thwart his success? Has there ever been another player that simply refused to participate?
  • AEA- HOW TO GET  Aug 8 2014, 11:08:15 AM
    Get cast in an equity show. Otherwise, work at regional theaters that are equity houses and earn points.

This info (in more detail) is a google search away. Try Equity's website.
  • Finding Neverland...  Aug 8 2014, 11:05:06 AM
    Distraught? Really?

There is an entire thread about the show on the main board. And I concur: the show is beautiful.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy  Aug 6 2014, 07:36:18 PM
    Just got back from seeing this with my 13 yo son. He loved it, and I liked it a lot. I'm NOT a superhero/Marvel fan, so saying that is a big deal.

I have to admit, I thought it would be funnier. (The soundtrack, however, is pretty awesome.)
  • One thing (or a few things) you couldn't live in NYC without?  Aug 6 2014, 07:32:20 PM
    If you have a smart phone, look at getting the Hop Stop ap. It will be a huge help in navigating the subway.
  • Can you believe you're going to die?  Aug 6 2014, 07:28:22 PM
    I doubt that they are looking for immortality. Some people actually LIKE to exercise. And feel like crap when they don't.

Today is my "rest" day. As always, I feel edgy and tired.
  • Can you believe you're going to die?  Aug 6 2014, 04:40:49 PM
    I just hope that I will have made a difference to someone, in some way.
  • What do men do with their stuff?  Aug 6 2014, 04:38:17 PM
    They have cases that have a belt clip on them Just a suggestion.
  • Two Tour Buses Crash By TKTS  Aug 5 2014, 06:36:55 PM
    Is 7th Ave still closed?? I know there are injuries, but has anyone heard the extent?

Thoughts to all involved

• BIG BROTHER 16  Aug 4 2014, 07:02:04 PM
    I don't think she CAN put Caleb up since he won Battle of the Block.

• BIG BROTHER 16  Aug 4 2014, 03:52:48 PM
    If they get Frankie on the block, it won't matter which goes home. It will be the best move of the season.

And I think Zach is totally playing Frankie.
  • Sat Night Events?  Aug 3 2014, 09:40:36 PM
    A great idea, but the price is a bit steep....considering I've already paid full price for a Hedwig ticket. But thanks for the thought.

(I looked for discounts, but couldn't find one.)