Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • 13 Reasons Why on Netflix  Apr 24 2017, 07:38:17 PM

So, really, Hork, you are just looking for people that will agree with you, yes?  

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/netflix-series-13-reasons-why-glorifies-suicide-mental-health-experts-n749551

http://www

• 13 Reasons Why on Netflix  Apr 24 2017, 02:20:59 PM

It totally glorifies suicide.  So did the book.

• re: Row of seats comes loose on United flight  Apr 23 2017, 08:09:11 AM

Y'all realize this thread and its story is nearly 9 years old, yes?  

• Erin Moran of Happy Days has passed  Apr 23 2017, 08:05:54 AM

From all stories, she was a tortured soul.....may she rest in peace.

• Need some advice  Apr 11 2017, 07:30:28 AM

First step: see if the program even ACCEPTS transfers....some do not.   

• Parents?  Apr 11 2017, 07:26:57 AM

A 20 year old daughter, and a 16 year old son.

• Hi everybody! I'm baaaack!  Apr 3 2017, 10:49:13 AM

It says "April Fool" right at the beginning of his post.

• Audition  Mar 31 2017, 01:48:25 PM

Be loud, be clear, be bold (confidence).  Don't be afraid to try something different then everyone else -- it will help you stand out.

When picking your song, pick one that shows YOU off.

• Please Help Me!  Mar 31 2017, 01:44:47 PM

In this country, most states DO allow one to marry at 16 with a parents consent.

from wikipedia:  Most states allow parties aged 16 and 17 to marry with parental consent alone. In many states, children under 16 can be married too, in special circumstances.

• Please Help Me!  Mar 30 2017, 11:11:09 PM

People don't usually get arrested in court. They are in front of a judge/jury BECAUSE they were arrested. 

• non performance jobs in the theatre  Mar 25 2017, 08:11:10 AM

JustAFan3 said: "Hi all, 

As most of you all, I am a big broadway fan and am very curious in the behind the scenes jobs in a broadway show.  Not for me personally, but just curious as to the many roles that go into putting on a show.  For example, the dressers - what is their background - education/experience?  Do specific broadway stars request specific dressers?  or do they vary from show to show?  Are the carpenters/electricians etc employe

• Donald Trump's Fatal Errors  Mar 25 2017, 08:08:31 AM

I have one question. Can anyone explain to me, why it's better pull the bill and you have it voted on? We all know he didn't have enough votes but what's the advantage?

• Big Little Lies HBO  Mar 17 2017, 11:55:11 PM

I watched the first episode and liked it....and then promptly forgot about it. I have episodes 3&4 dvr'd, but need to watch 2.

Knowing me, I might not get around to it.

• What is the best Android phone to buy?  Mar 17 2017, 05:18:07 AM

Love my Samsung Note 5.

• Anyone else's App Disappear?  Mar 17 2017, 05:09:25 AM

I'm an android user and overnight, my broadway world app disappeared.  No problem, I thought, I'll just grab it from the google store again: but it's not there either!

Any suggestions?

• Best Pizza in NYC  Mar 15 2017, 06:11:32 AM

Jesus_Freak said: "AC126748 said: "Kinky Boy said: "Which is the cheapest?

$1 slices. There's a dollar slice shop on every other corner.

Those $1 pseudo-pizza slices are truly gross....

"

The kid didnt ask for quality.  And it's not sure really that bad.  When money is a concern. 

• aaaahhhh....I see  Mar 13 2017, 01:18:40 PM

Two things: 

1.  I don't think those people are submitting.  I think they have a link up with the licensing companies -- or taking the info from their websites, those that publicize the upcoming productions.

2.  There is an email address in the comments just above the calendar as follows:

Feel your school is deserving of a little (or a lot) more attention? We do too! How about a 'BWW School in the Spotlight' promoting your pro

• Theatre Rights Worldwide Perusals?  Mar 12 2017, 09:16:19 PM

Yes, and every other licensing company that I know of.   I think standard time is 2 months....but I could totally be making that up.  I've never had any problems being fully credited even upon returning one late.

• High School Show Calendar  Mar 12 2017, 09:12:31 PM

I didn't even know there WAS a HS show calendar....where is it?  (I can't imagine it generates much traffic/ticket sales.)   My students used to submit pix for SIP, and I loved how it was labled as "regional".

• Blizzard Menu, at your house:  Mar 12 2017, 02:06:35 PM

When is it suppose to start in NY?  

Won't be here (Boston) until Tuesday....I'm sure I'll be making soup.  And chili.