Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • #FlytheW  Oct 23 2016, 02:49:05 PM

That they fly at the stadium?  Fun!  

• Disrespectful/Rude Behavior on These Boards  Oct 23 2016, 02:46:49 PM

I've never seen a discussion board where it doesn't happen.   Heck, dieting women's boards are the worst.

• #FlytheW  Oct 23 2016, 11:32:55 AM

Can you tell me what Fly the W means?

But go, Cubbies!  As a Red Sox fan, I'm rooting for you!

• Disrespectful/Rude Behavior on These Boards  Oct 22 2016, 11:26:16 PM

1.  THIS isn't a theater.  It's a bunch of people (sometimes) talking about theater.

2.  Do you think no one has noticed this before?  Do you really think you'll change it?  Chastising others isn't exactly polite, either...even if you think you have a good reason.  Don't you think those that speak rudely think THEY have a good reason?  From their point of view, they do.

3.  You can't change others, you can only chan

• BrainDead  Oct 18 2016, 07:15:16 PM

Aw, kind of disappointing....but on the other hand, they did solve the problem so where was it going to go?

• Andy Cohen Tweets who the Real Housewives are voting for  Oct 14 2016, 06:32:10 AM

He didn't reveal anthing....he said who he thinks they are voting for.   I dont see what the big deal is.   He didn't break any promises, or reveal anything said t of him in confidence.

• Project Runway Season 15  Oct 13 2016, 10:53:34 PM

Awwww....I was hoping for a Tim Gunn save.  

Both teams were incredibly kjnd and supportive. .

• Stick a fork in Donald Trump...Finally  Oct 12 2016, 05:53:40 AM

Thud. Quint does not save the day.

• Stick a fork in Donald Trump...Finally  Oct 9 2016, 07:57:01 AM

According to several sites...practically impossible.

I actually want to see the baby lose. 

• Shopping for boys  Oct 9 2016, 02:47:03 AM

Follow up.....

We had our escape the room on Saturday.  Had a great time...we even escaped!

Thanks again, for the suggestion!

• Stick a fork in Donald Trump...Finally  Oct 9 2016, 01:59:32 AM

According to the bylaws of the RNC, no, Pence can't just run on his place.  I'll see if I can find the article again....

• Project Runway Season 15  Oct 8 2016, 10:53:09 AM

I also think a big part of why she went home is she didn't listen to the critique at all .

• As Roxy would say, 'Stick a fork in Donald Trump...'  Oct 8 2016, 10:51:07 AM

Because this is about sexual ASSAULT.

I pray he doesn't drop out, as I fear many would vote for Pence..and he is NO better.

• As Roxy would say, 'Stick a fork in Donald Trump...'  Oct 8 2016, 10:50:47 AM

Because this is about sexual ASSAULT.

I pray he doesn't drop out, as I fear many would vote for Pence..and he is NO better.

• Project Runway Season 15  Oct 4 2016, 01:26:59 PM

haterobics said: "^^ That debate was settled when they added an extra 30 minutes, and it was just more drama and judge commentary, and less sewing and design.

I suppose, but I just find that several of them don't seem to have "it" at all.   Like Jordy's beloved, Brik.

• Project Runway Season 15  Oct 2 2016, 10:55:18 AM

I just wish they'd stop editing so much of it in to the broadcast.

I'm enjoying, but really wonder: how much of the "casting" has to do with their actual designs and how much is their personalities.   

• Designated Survivor  Oct 2 2016, 10:50:09 AM

She DOES know some things as evidenced by the first convo we catch with the brother in the White House (1st episode, I think.)  What's she's being shielded from is the IMAGES of the horrific act.  All children of this age should be shielded from that if possible.

• This Is Us  Oct 1 2016, 02:22:44 PM

I didnt think the 2nd episode was as good either...not bad enough to say good bye, I'll give it another chance.

• Rosh Hashonah 2016  Sep 30 2016, 06:55:11 PM

Happy New Year, all 

• This Is Us  Sep 25 2016, 05:45:45 AM

BroadwayNYC2 said: "I liked it, but I'm hesitant. I guessed the twist when it was revealed the actor and woman were twins. Wish they saved that reveal for later in the episode so it didn't spoil the end for me. Curious where this goes, I love the cast"

I'm curious, how the twin thing revealed the twist to you? (Maybe I missed something)

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
BWW TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with Katie Lynch and PARAMOUR's Ruby Lewis!
Turning the Tables
Randy Rainbow w/ FIDDLER Cast
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow