Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • BrainDead  Jul 11 2016, 10:39:49 PM

Whaaaaaat?  

Not too much suprises me, but THAT sure did!

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Abby committing suicide!

• BrainDead  Jul 11 2016, 06:11:14 PM

Who's watching tonight??   Too excited.

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jul 8 2016, 10:55:20 AM

What did I miss?? What treatment are you talking about?

• Interns fired en masse for protesting dress code  Jul 2 2016, 11:26:34 AM

My guess is that its more about HOW they handled it then it is about their desire for a less strict dress code.  But even so:  they TOOK the internship knowing the rules.  Their business, their rules.

They probably spent more time preparing their request then they did actually doing their work.  

I'm not a fan of unpaid intern work, either -- unless they are still students and getting both experience AND college credits.  

• Interns fired en masse for protesting dress code  Jul 2 2016, 10:24:26 AM

But, but, but.....they wrote it down. And they don't want to follow rules.

Good for the company.

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jul 1 2016, 12:29:30 PM

His righteous claims in his Julie interview were just as ignorant.  I lost track of how may words he used incorrectly.  (I kind of hate that he'll have a chance back into the house.)

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jul 1 2016, 06:19:39 AM

that was incredibly satisfying!  I love that so many in the house were gobsmacked...especially Jozea!  

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 30 2016, 10:52:11 AM

How does one get this delusional this fast?  They've been in the house for one week!  You could almost feel EVERYONE in that room thinking he was being a pompous idiot. 

AND.....since She Loves Me is streaming tonight, most of us wont be watching BB's eviction until much later!

• Best Performing Arts Schools?  Jun 29 2016, 10:28:07 PM

http://hinghamhighdrama.weebly.com/best-theater-schools.html

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 29 2016, 10:01:48 PM

GAAAAH.  If Jozeah survives, I will be seriously unhappy.  Great episode, though.

• Waitress  Jun 29 2016, 09:51:26 PM

bob8rich said: "Loved WAITRESS when I saw it on Broadway last November - genuinely  funny and quite touching in all the right places. Jessie Mueller was fantastic but for me the real star of this show is Sarah Bareilles' seriously awesome score!

"

Waitress wasn't playing on Broadway in November....it only started previews in March.  It wasn't playing ANYWHERE in November.

• BrainDead  Jun 28 2016, 10:54:17 AM

YES!  I said that very thing about Winstead last night to my son.

• BrainDead  Jun 27 2016, 11:06:21 PM

Loving this more with each episode.

The cat!

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 25 2016, 08:28:03 AM

Hoping at veto, he gets taken off and a Paul goes up.  Hipster Douche. (I never use that word, but it is the only one that comes to mind! )

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 24 2016, 09:56:15 AM

(Lol....watching now.)

Done now....and wow, are these folks playing the veteran's or are they just that stupid??  And his shirt off...because women can't think straight when an attractive man is shirtless?  Lololololol.

Is it wrong that I hate hipster Paul so much?   What is with his shiny beard.

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 24 2016, 09:24:58 AM

I think I like the new structure...but not too sure how many of the houseguests I even LIKE.   (Didn't see last nights episode yet.

• BrainDead  Jun 21 2016, 10:15:47 AM

I agree to the fun of spotting all the b'way peeps.   I think episode two is beginning to get its focus on.

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

I do find the ants a bit creepy though....that makes me shudder more than the heads exploding!

• BrainDead  Jun 21 2016, 05:00:26 AM

I think its pretty  terrific.  It's quirky and witty.  Don't know if anyone's watching, but it's a fun Monday night shiw.

• What reality shows do you watch?  Jun 6 2016, 11:05:49 AM

Should we?   Watch what you want.  

I tend to watch shows where people DO something other than just win $ and conspire against others.

• So You Think You Can Dance - Season 13  Jun 4 2016, 06:26:31 AM

That was never the point if the show.   And yes, they are going to treat children differently...but I don't want to watch that.

BROADWAYWORLD TV