Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Michael Strahan Leaving  Apr 27 2016, 08:13:15 PM

And yet they all have successful careers.  YOUR opinion of their "2nd rateness" means nothing.  Every single person you mentioned has legions of fans, and life and job to be pretty proud of.

• Michael Strahan Leaving  Apr 23 2016, 12:23:45 PM

Thanks for the clarification....I read too much into your words.  

• Michael Strahan Leaving  Apr 23 2016, 10:45:34 AM

She has every Monday off?

• Michael Strahan Leaving  Apr 20 2016, 10:04:59 AM

Lol! It appears that Rips is pissed....she didn't show up at work today.  

What a grown up.   

• RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8 Thread!  Apr 20 2016, 08:56:55 AM

I also thought Thorgy caused more on ChiChi, then the song itself.   It seemed her attention was on getting in front of Chi.

• Michael Strahan Leaving  Apr 19 2016, 04:01:37 PM

He's doing so.much, between Live, GMA and still on a sports show during Football season -- I've often  wondered how long he'd keep up the pace .

• I hate when subject lines disappear  Apr 6 2016, 05:04:35 AM

Found Opening Night on IMDB, opening in May...but it didn't list the people you mentioned. 

• Mississippi Gov. signs Anti Gay Law  Apr 6 2016, 04:58:08 AM

New Orleans is in Louisiana.  Therefore, the Saints can't do much about Mississippi. 

I truly am saddened to be an American, but am forever grateful to be a northerner.

• The oddest audience behavior - can you top this?  Mar 25 2016, 06:44:19 AM

10086sunset said: "SNAFU said: "Sitting at Oh! Calcutta! '74-'75 (?) In an empty mezz. The couple behind you pleasuring each other manually and being verbal about it.... Check and mate.

"

Game. Set. Match. 

"

Similar circumstance at a performance of Spring Awakening -- except the couple wasn't in the mezzanine, but in on stage

• The real o'neals tv show  Mar 25 2016, 06:39:43 AM

^This.

I think the show is adorable.  It's cheeky, fun and puts a smile on my face.  

• John Newman  Mar 25 2016, 06:24:34 AM

If you have to TRY to love something, you're doing too much work.

• RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8 Thread!  Mar 22 2016, 11:40:55 AM

Steve C. said: "I can't find RuPaul this time around. Where is it? Did Logo lose it? All I can see are Golden Girls reruns?

"

It's still on Logo.....Monday nights, I think.  (I usually watch it OnDemand).

• Project Runway All Stars S5  Mar 21 2016, 02:04:52 PM

javero said: "It took them 6 episodes to finally eliminate you-know-who from Fort Lauderdale.  I mean, really?

And to everyone's surprise, season 12's p.i.t.a Ken has somehow become a legitimate designer.

Sam is the one I'd like to see go.

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content
  • Amy Schumer Leaves Huge Tip At Hamilton  Mar 20 2016, 11:50:16 PM

Link?  Or at least details of what you are talking about?

• RIP Mickey Rooney  Mar 20 2016, 11:25:36 PM

A frienc of mine did a similar thing with another dead celebrity....adding the sentiment that she thought he has already passed.    It happens.  (Like when people respond to a thread several years old because one person replies.)

• Public Domain Plays  Mar 19 2016, 04:03:06 AM

It depends on lots of things.....like the.physical script itself.  If it is in any way an adaptation or (possibly) a translation it might still have strings attached.

• The real o'neals tv show  Mar 13 2016, 12:50:05 PM

Or Asians (aka Fresh Off the Boat).

They are a Irish Catholic family....it would be a stereotype if they were heavy drinkers, but they aren't.  They are average shmoes trying to navigate through life with all its hiccoughs.  

I miss the days of Norman Lear.   Before we were afraid.  Could we ever get away with an All in the Family now?  You know, tv that made you think?

• The real o'neals tv show  Mar 9 2016, 10:26:56 AM

I loved the dream dance sequence more than I can express.  Adorbs.

• The real o'neals tv show  Mar 8 2016, 08:10:46 PM

I thought it was awfully cute.  Looking forward to tonight's episode.

• Kathleen Matthews  Feb 15 2016, 08:56:10 AM

It's been quite awhile since the news has remained impartial.  Sad, regardless of whom they support.

BROADWAYWORLD TV