Profile for dramamama611

Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: dramamama611
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • How do I post??? Help pls  Aug 20 2016, 07:44:37 AM

Also, it doesn't matter WHICH "reply" button you click.  So, if you are replying to a specific post, it's better to use the quote button (but type  your reply AFTER the closing quotation mark) or to mention the poster by name.

• BB18 starts tonight!  Aug 17 2016, 10:32:35 PM

The jury house is too claustrophobic?  I th nought it was a pretty nice place.   He's a moron.

• BrainDead  Aug 17 2016, 08:08:19 AM

After I posted that I don't pay much attention  to ratings, I did go and seek them out for this show.  And, sadly, I agree with Jordan. This might be the last of what we get.  

• BB18 starts tonight!  Aug 15 2016, 11:10:59 AM

Self evict???  So he'd rather quit, then be sent out? What a baby.  

Of course, there's a darn good chance he could win POV.  

• BB18 starts tonight!  Aug 9 2016, 12:32:24 PM

This came across my fb feed.  Sad that high school behavior hasn't changed for many.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/4v7c4f/the_bullying_of_bridgette_now_with_dates/

• BrainDead  Aug 9 2016, 12:28:38 PM

As its intent?   I don't think so......I'm sure its future is dependent on ratings.  (which I don't follow)

The two black supporting actors are adorable.  Nikki James (Tony Winner from Book of Mormon) and Johnny Ray Gill?    They make me smile just being on the screen.

• BrainDead  Aug 7 2016, 11:01:33 PM

Damn, that was good!

• BrainDead  Jul 11 2016, 10:39:49 PM

Whaaaaaat?  

Not too much suprises me, but THAT sure did!

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Abby committing suicide!

• BrainDead  Jul 11 2016, 06:11:14 PM

Who's watching tonight??   Too excited.

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jul 8 2016, 10:55:20 AM

What did I miss?? What treatment are you talking about?

• Interns fired en masse for protesting dress code  Jul 2 2016, 11:26:34 AM

My guess is that its more about HOW they handled it then it is about their desire for a less strict dress code.  But even so:  they TOOK the internship knowing the rules.  Their business, their rules.

They probably spent more time preparing their request then they did actually doing their work.  

I'm not a fan of unpaid intern work, either -- unless they are still students and getting both experience AND college credits.  

• Interns fired en masse for protesting dress code  Jul 2 2016, 10:24:26 AM

But, but, but.....they wrote it down. And they don't want to follow rules.

Good for the company.

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jul 1 2016, 12:29:30 PM

His righteous claims in his Julie interview were just as ignorant.  I lost track of how may words he used incorrectly.  (I kind of hate that he'll have a chance back into the house.)

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jul 1 2016, 06:19:39 AM

that was incredibly satisfying!  I love that so many in the house were gobsmacked...especially Jozea!  

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 30 2016, 10:52:11 AM

How does one get this delusional this fast?  They've been in the house for one week!  You could almost feel EVERYONE in that room thinking he was being a pompous idiot. 

AND.....since She Loves Me is streaming tonight, most of us wont be watching BB's eviction until much later!

• Best Performing Arts Schools?  Jun 29 2016, 10:28:07 PM

http://hinghamhighdrama.weebly.com/best-theater-schools.html

• BB18 starts tonight!  Jun 29 2016, 10:01:48 PM

GAAAAH.  If Jozeah survives, I will be seriously unhappy.  Great episode, though.

• Waitress  Jun 29 2016, 09:51:26 PM

bob8rich said: "Loved WAITRESS when I saw it on Broadway last November - genuinely  funny and quite touching in all the right places. Jessie Mueller was fantastic but for me the real star of this show is Sarah Bareilles' seriously awesome score!

"

Waitress wasn't playing on Broadway in November....it only started previews in March.  It wasn't playing ANYWHERE in November.

• BrainDead  Jun 28 2016, 10:54:17 AM

YES!  I said that very thing about Winstead last night to my son.

• BrainDead  Jun 27 2016, 11:06:21 PM

Loving this more with each episode.

The cat!

BROADWAYWORLD TV