| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- Same-Sex Marriage & it's Legality - Opinions Apr 10
2014, 08:09:27 PM
Either it's legal (state by state) or it's not. I'm not sure what kind of opnion you are actually looking for.
Additionally, why are you only seeking opinions from "homosexuals"? Doesn't everyone have an opinion?
- Which Classic Movies Have You Seen? Apr 6
2014, 06:19:04 PM
136. I, too, question the list: how can a movie made within the last 5-10 years be a "Classic"? It has yet to stand the test of time!
I was suprised how many of the films I had never heard of, however. That easily accounts for 15-20 of the ones I haven't seen.
- 70 things you'll never hear a New Yorker say Apr 6
2014, 05:21:28 AM
I laughed at the Duane Reade comment.
But does ANYONE actually say most of those things?
- Ode To Billy Joe Apr 6
2014, 05:08:50 AM
Yup, I saw it back then. With Robby Benson it was a hit with teenagers, especially. I remember hearing that (in addition to approving of the gay storyline) when they first began turning the song into a film, Gentry admitted she had no notion as to why Billy Joe killed himself. So she was open to possibilities.
Edited for stupidity.
- New RAMEN/SUSHI joint in the Theatre District. Apr 5
2014, 03:43:30 AM
Any idea of when? (And thanks for the tip!)
- How I Met Your Mother finale tonight Apr 1
2014, 05:14:42 AM
Loved the moment Barney met his baby. But other than that: meh. Granted, I was not a huge fan, but found it mundane. And, while I believe that you can find love more than once, I just thought this cheapened his relationship with Milioti's character.
- Recommendations for Food/Recipe Magazines? Mar 31
2014, 07:40:26 PM
There are also some great online cooking resources if you interested.
One of my favorites is skinnytaste.com While the emphasis is on healthy/lower calorie stuff, I haven't tried a single thing that was delish and easy to make.
- The Muppets Most Wanted Mar 30
2014, 09:55:02 PM
So then, which DID you mean?
And wow, there was a Muppet from Space??????? I just forgot about Xmas Carol and Caper.
- The Muppets Most Wanted Mar 30
2014, 09:03:10 PM
The FIRST movie came out before you were born (1979). This is the fifth movie (unless I'm forgetting one.)
- Now I kinda want to see NOAH Mar 29
2014, 04:59:26 PM
Boycotting? Isn't that just "not paying for a ticket"?
I've nothing BUT this being a hot mess.
- Girl scout cookies no go! Mar 28
2014, 05:39:15 PM
Just to note: to those of you thinking this happens all the time, the article is from October and I while I know I saw it back then, I don't remember if it was here on BWW or elsewhere.
- Nascar's Jeff Gordon in gay relationship. Mar 26
2014, 02:17:31 AM
The "paper" looks like a rag to me. Every article is negative and trashy.
- Does the college you attended, really determine your success? Mar 24
2014, 04:43:07 AM
I think some schools position you better for the professional world (showcases, connections, learning about the business side of things -- agents, auditions, etc) but it's certainly not foolproof.
It's more important to find the right college FOR YOU, than a right college.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Mar 23
2014, 04:12:32 PM
I'm not a fan of his, either, but I find myself totally intrigued by this one. If only it was playing near me....argh.
- The Muppets Most Wanted Mar 23
2014, 04:09:52 PM
Actually, I don't remember her having any -- but she IS there.
Just got back....it was cute, but I wasn't crazy about it. The homage to A Chorus Line was my favorite bit. My dd and I were laughing hysterically -- no one else in the theater seem to have gotten the reference, though.
- AfterEight - Please take this Buzzfeed quiz Mar 22
2014, 09:10:13 AM
I got George. It's not wrong.
- British man assaults wife who kept singing 'Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead' Mar 20
2014, 07:22:17 PM
Can't see the humor in it at all. She might be insensitive and perhaps even cruel, but that does not excuse his behavior at all.
- BREAKING: Building Explosion & Collapse in Harlem Mar 13
2014, 05:38:19 AM
My morning news (Boston) now saying that 6 have died in the explosion.
Also reporting that many residents of the area had been complaining for WEEKS about the gas smell. It was not said whether they complained to each other, or had actually contacted the gas company. (But oh, this is going to create some investigation.)
- Flight Attendant’s Safety Demo Shows That He Can Kick A Lot Higher Than You Mar 13
2014, 05:34:34 AM
- BREAKING: Building Explosion & Collapse in Harlem Mar 12
2014, 09:26:23 PM
Yikes, just hearing of this now. How frightening this must be for those involved and nearby.