Top Reads: James Patterson's CROSS MY HEART Tops New York Times' Best Seller List, Week Ending 12/15
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
James Patterson's CROSS MY HEART topped the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending Dec. 15, with John Grisham's SYCAMORE ROW in second, and last week's top seller, TAKEDOWN TWENTY by Janet Evanovich, in third.
Charles Krauthammer's THINGS THAT MATTER once again claimed the top spot on the non-fiction list, with Malcolm Gladwell's DAVID AND GOLIATH taking second, and KILLING JESUS by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard in third.
On the Amazon side, Rob Elliott's LAUGH-OUT-LOUD JOKES FOR KIDS and KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES FOR KIDS taking first and third, and DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: HARD LUCK by Jeff Kinney coming in second.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) CROSS MY HEART - James Patterson
2) SYCAMORE ROW - John Grisham
3) TAKEDOWN TWENTY - Janet Evanovich
4) KING AND MAXWELL - David Baldacci
5) THE GOLDFINCH - Donna Tartt
6) DOCTOR SLEEP - Stephen King
7) THE FIRST PHONE CALL FROM HEAVEN - Mitch Albom
8) REMY - Katy Evans
9) THE LONGEST RIDE - Nicholas Sparks
10) FOREVER US - Sandi Lynn