Top Reads: J. D. Robb's CONCEALED IN DEATH Tops New York Times' Fiction List, Week Ending 3/9
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
J. D. Robb's CONCEALED IN DEATH claimed the No. 1 on the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending March 9, 2014. PRIVATE L.A. by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan took the second slot, while Donna Tarrt's THE GOLDFINCH fell to No. 3 this week.
Marcus Luttrell and Patrick Robinson's LONE SURVIVOR took the second spot on the non-fiction list this week, with THE MONUMENTS MEN at taking first, and Laura Hillenbrand's UNROKEN in third.
On the Amazon side, John Green's THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, soon coming to the big screen, came out on top yet again, with the THE BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION 10-DAY DETOX DIET by Mark Hyman in second, and Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT rounding out the top three.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) CONCEALED IN DEATH - J. D. Robb
2) PRIVATE L.A. - James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
3) THE GOLDFINCH - Donna Tartt
4) SYCAMORE ROW - John Grisham
5) THE INVENTION OF WINGS - Sue Monk Kidd
6) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET - Liane Moriarty
7) KILLER - Jonathan Kellerman
8) VAMPIRE MOST WANTED - Lynsay Sands
9) ONCE IN A LIFETIME - Jill Shalvis
10) STILL LIFE WITH BREAD CRUMBS - Anna Quindlen