AMEN Reveals the Nature of Man and God
AMEN, a work of extraordinary depth by Nicholas P. Ginex, reveals provocative thoughts on how, when and why "Amen" still exists in the minds of believers. "The Beginning of the Creation of God," the book's subtitle, indicates why the "Amen" continues to exist.
Amen focuses on the central themes, messages, conclusions, and recommendations presented in the historical novel Future of God Amen, a novel that surfaces facts and findings by religious scholars and highly respected Egyptologists to undisputedly prove that Amen is the beginning of the creation of God.
Nicholas shares knowledge about God, a universal topic to inform people worldwide to:
- Understand why Jesus confirms Amen is "the beginning of the creation of God."
- Evaluate key reasons why the Gospels were written by Hebrew priests.
- Learn who first developed the beliefs in a soul, hereafter, Son of God, and one-universal God.
- Know the Word of God, a command announced three times in John's Gospel.
- Engage Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religious leaders to unify their belief in one-universal God.
- Pressure Judaic, Christian, and Islamic leaders of the dire need to revise their Scriptures.
Amen is a scholarly book like its predecessor Future of God Amen. These books are highly instructive for high schools, colleges, and universities for the knowledge, facts, and findings that reveal the nature of man and how his conception of God evolved. People and students with interests in the humanities, psychology, history, sociology, and theology studies will find both books highly illuminating.