The Washington Ballet Presents AMUSE BOUCHE, Fundraiser For Dance Education, Today
The Women's Committee of The Washington Ballet (TWB) presents Amuse Bouche: A Taste of France, Dance, Romance and Chance, a fundraiser for The Washington Ballet's education and community engagement programs. Guests will enjoy a Champagne reception followed by a three course, French-inspired meal prepared by French Embassy Chef Daniel Labonne. Each course will be paired with two French wines selected by renowned local wine expert, Doug House, owner of Chain Bridge Cellars. The evening also features performances by The Washington Ballet including a selection from Giselle along with Resonance, choreographed by Company member Tamás Krisza. The evening also features a live auction with exclusive travel experiences and wine tasting opportunities.
WHERE: The French Embassy, 4101 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC
WHEN: Friday, February 10 at 7PM
Ticket Price: $250.
Proceeds for Amuse Bouche will support The Washington Ballet's education and community engagement programs. These programs have served more than 100,000 children and thousands of adults since their inception in 1999.
Live auction items include:
- Two travel tickets to Paris, France provided by Air France plus two night stay at Waldorf Astoria's Trianon Palace Versailles and two night stay at Hilton Paris Opera. The Waldorf Astoria's Trianon Palace Versailles is a 5 star luxury resort featuring a spa, indoor pool, Michelin-starred restaurant and access to the Palace of Versailles' park and grounds. The Hilton Paris Opera is a beautifully restored landmark hotel located in the heart of the city.
- One night stay at Keswick Hall & Golf Club in Keswick, Virginia and dinner for two at the Club's fine dining restaurant, Fossett's or its causal/historic wing, Villa Crawford. Stay also includes a private tour, luncheon & wine tasting for two at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.
- Dinner with TWB Artistic Director Julie Kent
- Pair of tickets to Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
- Four (4) tickets to The Washington Ballet's Giselle, backstage tour plus a walk-on role for one to be part of the production.
- Four course dinner for four at Peacock Cafe. Dinner includes wine pairings by Claude Thibaut, owner of Thibaut-Janisson Winery in Virginia.
- RSVP Catering for 25 people
Amuse Bouche Honorary Chairs: Gérard Araud, Ambassador of France; Julie Kent, TWB Artistic Director; Victor Barbee, TWB Associate Artistic Director.Amuse Bouche Co-Chairs: Annie Boutin-King, Sarah Foster, Jacqueline Henry, Natalie von Seelen.
Amuse Bouche sponsors include Air France, Caudile, Chain Bridge Cellars, Stuart and Sarah Foster, Food & Wine, Drs. Fizzah and Tim Gocke, Alex and Jacqueline Henry, Hilton, Sir William and Lady Yasuko Jeffcock, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, John and Diane Keppler, KxPhotography, Dr. Rafik and Marsha Muawwad, Peacock Café, Lola C. Reinsch, RSVP Catering, Kirk and Natalie von Seelen, Women's Committee of The Washington Ballet.
To learn more about Amuse Bouche and to purchase tickets visit washingtonballet.org.
For questions and further assistance, contact Alexandra Neal, Manager of Individual Giving.