LATE SHOW's 'Top Ten 'Signs You Were Watching Bad Election Coverage'
Check out last night's TOP TEN - "Signs You Were Watching Bad Election Coverage" as presented on the Wednesday, Nov. 7 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska...
10. Kept calling Republican candidate “Milt” Romney.
9. Germaphobic anchorman refused to operate touch screen.
8. Viewers advised, “Actual voting results may vary.”
7. After each state was called, anchor painted one of his teeth red or blue.
6. Too much attention paid to exit polls in Canada and Mexico.
5. Electoral map drawn on anchorman’s shaved torso.
4. For reasons unknown, news desk crawling with raccoons.
3. The interactive map became self-aware and destroyed the studio.
2. When Colorado passed Amendment 64, news anchor lit up a joint.
1. They still won’t call Ohio.
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.