Trafalgar Offers Early-Bird Savings for 2104 Europe Travel
For travelers dreaming of Europe in 2014, guided vacations leader Trafalgar has just one week left on its best Early Payment savings ofup to $1,700 per couple * for trips booked by January 15, 2014. On offer are 140 perfectly-planned itineraries, each taking travelers beyond the expected with Trafalgar's unique Insider Experiences, from being private dinner guests at an Italian family's olive oil estate to a look back at 15 th-century English history with a London Town Crier.
There's no better time than 2014 to travel Europe with such cultural events as The Homecoming in Scotland and the 100 th Anniversary of WWI and 70 th Anniversary of WWII's D-Day, experienced on the 8-day Best of Scotland and 13-day WWI & WWII Battlefields. Trafalgar's hassle-free vacations showcase events like these and more for an in-depth insider's view of 67 European countries. From top destinations like Italy, England, Spain and France to new hot-sellers in Croatia to popular multi-country trips, all the details are taken care of so travelers can make the most of their time in each amazing destination.
Beyond that, travelers explore like locals as Trafalgar's Insider Experiences introduce them to Local Experts, invite them to savor family-hosted meals, open up local traditions and more. On the 15-day Best of Turkey, stay at a renowned hotel beautifully built out of rock formations; on the 11-day Great Italian Cities, walk in the footsteps of Michelangelo in an area of the Vatican not open to the public.
Popular summer dates will sell out soon and for just one final week, travelers can get the best early-bird prices of the year combining Trafalgar's 10% Europe Early Payment Discount * with other offers:
- 5% Family & Friends Discount when traveling in a group of 5 or more
- 10% Young Traveler Discount for ages 5-17
- 5% Frequent Traveler Discount for past guests within 5 the last 5 years
- 2.5% Second Trip Discount for multiple bookings
Popular 2014 Europe Itineraries:
- 14-day Best of Italy - Trafalgar's #1 best-selling vacation; take a private boat to an exclusive dinner on Lake Maggiore, watch traditional glass-blowing and inlaid wood-working artisans
- 14-day The Balkans & Venice a hot new trip including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia and Croatia; explore the Sarajevo war tunnels, have lunch at a Dubrovnik oil mill
- 10-day Spanish Wonder enjoy a traditional meal at a ranch in the Andalusian countryside, explore La Boqueria Market, a local favorite, and revel in a tour of the Opera House of Valencia
- 11-day Britain & Ireland Highlights learn how to pour the perfect pint at the Guinness Storehouse, have a Welsh meal with a family on their farm, see the world's finest thoroughbreds at the Irish National Stud
Trafalgar's perfectly-planned trips help travelers forget wrong turns, waiting in lines, carrying luggage and "that's not what it looked like online" as they include centrally-located hotels, an expert Travel Director, unique sightseeing, many local meals, luxury coach transportation with free Wi-Fi and more.
To book, contact your Travel Agent, call 866-544-4434 or visit www.trafalgar.com.
Trafalgar is the world's leading guided-vacation company, offering over 230 exceptional quality and value itineraries in Europe, Britain, Eastern Mediterranean, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Central and South America, USA and Canada. With 67 years of experience and unrivaled local expertise, Trafalgar's perfectly-planned, hassle-free itineraries each feature a unique collection of exclusive Insider Experiences, taking travelers beyond the expected. Visit www.trafalgar.com for more.
2007 to 2012: Winner, Best Tour Operator category, Travel Weekly Readers' Choice Awards
2010 to 2013: Winner, Best Tour Operator, Europe, TravelAge West WAVE Awards
2010 to 2013: Winner, Travel Weekly Gold Magellan Awards