Jason Aldean Resumes Tour After Vegas Attack

After the horrifying Vegas shooting, Jason Aldean resumed his tour. The country star kept positive spirits by resuming his tour on October 12 following the deadly shooting in Las Vegas earlier this month.

Three songs into his show, he paid his respects to those who lost their lives during the massacre. In a bold tone, he let his concertgoers know to oppose living in fear, and he appointed for more of the national solidarity he's seen since the upsetting attack.

"These people are going to continue to try to hold us down," the superstar said. "To those people that keep trying to do that, I say (expletive) you, we don't really care."

The fans erupted in a huge applause and screams agreeing with Aldean and held up American flags while doing so. The true spirit of a country music concert!

"I want to play the show for you guys that the people in Las Vegas came to see and didn't get a chance to," he said.

He canceled shows in California last week to show his respect to those lost on Oct. 1 at the outdoor Route 91 festival. The arena Aldean resumed his tour at was heavily protected and fans had to walk through a metal detector.

Aldean visited the victims of the shooting in a Las Vegas Hospital Sunday, Oct.8. The day before that, he performed a cover of Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down" on 'Saturday Night Live' in tribute to those lost and the late superstar.

Petty unfortunately passed away the day after the shooting in Los Angeles suffering a cardiac arrest.

Authorities announced that Stephen Paddock aimed the country music festival in open fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel before killing himself. A motive has not been determined yet.

SOURCE: Billboard.com

**Image courtesy of Jason Aldean Official Website

Related Articles View More Music Stories


From This Author Danielle Kfare

Before you go...

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram instagram
   
popup



  SHARE