New Leadership Courses for Law Enforcement Professionals Enhances Personal Responsibility
NEW ORLEANS, July 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ Brad Dude just launched two new leadership courses for law enforcement managers and officers; "Leadership for Law Enforcement Managers," and "Temperament for Law Enforcement Professionals." Both courses are now available through the Quick Leadership Group (https://quickleadershipgroup.com).
Leadership for Law Enforcement Managers includes a two-day set of interactive exercises and activities along with short presentations to discuss key leadership topics (e.g., self-awareness, team development, and personal temperament).
This course provides:
- Practice exercises for applying leadership methodologies on-the-job;
- Methods for leading high performing units;
- Examples of how mistakes become useful information;
- Approaches for influencing individuals and departments; and,
- Clarity on why some calls "tick you off" while others do not.
Temperament for Law Enforcement Professionals is a one-day workshop that provides the background on how personal temperament influences how professionals view the public, management, and fellow officers. Small group discussions provide opportunities for participants to apply temperament concepts to real-life situations. The workshop focuses on the use of personal temperament to enhance leadership and management principles and to enhance personal relationships.
This course demonstrates:
- How the dominant temperament influences actions;
- How temperament influences on-the-scene decision-making;
- How a partner's temperament influences his/her partner's safety;
- Why some calls "tick you off" while others do not; and,
- How the "Shadow" temperament can get you into trouble.
Brad Dude has more than 40 years of international leadership experience (https://braddude.com) and has six books on leadership and temperament available on Amazon and in other retail outlets.
Get Brad Dude's latest book on Amazon today (https://www.amazon.com/dp/0996447032). "Quick! I Need to Be a Leader in 30 Days!" shows that anyone can become a leader by following his plan of action with readings, models, and on-the-job practice assignments.
Contact: Brad Dude
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-leadership-courses-for-law-enforcement-professionals-enhances-personal-responsibility-300680404.html
SOURCE Brad Dude