CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS|
Through your musical journey you will develop a sense of confidence in your singing capabilities as we explore specific vocal and breathing techniques. You will find that the techniques learned through your singing lessons can be applied to other areas of your life. As you progress in your understanding of fundamental concepts and ideas, we will begin to incorporate songs into your lessons that best represent your personality and voice. Some of the concepts we will focus on include:
• Vocalization based on the Bel-Canto technique and the Garcia-Marchesi tradition in order to attain a natural & beautiful sound.
• Breathing instruction and body awareness.
• Stage presence and posture.
• Dramatic intention and emotional connection.
• Rhythm, pitch, intonation, and diction.
• Relaxation techniques .
• Working through stage fright and performance anxiety.
• Familiarity with musical terminology.
• Understanding and appreciation for various genres of music and stylization.