TODAY Posts Week-to-Week Ratings Growth
NBC's TODAY continues to gain momentum and deliver substantial ratings growth. Season-to-date, TODAY has posted the largest year-to-year growth of the morning programs in the key demo A25-54. Over the first nine weeks of the season, TODAY has closed the demo gap with GMA by 47% (61k) versus the same period last year. For the week of November 18 - November 22, TODAY delivered its biggest total viewer and demo audience since the London Olympics and its smallest total viewer gap with GMA in four months.
· For the second straight week, TODAY posted its best deliveries in total viewers and A25-54 since the second week of the London Olympic (week of 8/6/2012)
· TODAY posted its smallest total viewer gap with GMA( 662k) since week of 7/22/2013
· Over the first nine weeks of the season, TODAY has closed the demo gap with GMA by 47% (61k) year-to-year and has posted the largest demo growth of the morning programs.
· TODAY has posted the largest delivery gains of the morning shows versus the same period last season in multiple categories: rating W/A18-49 (+21%/+18%) and rating W/A25-54 (+15%/+6%)
· Season-to-date, trails GMA by only 68k A25-54 viewers versus a 129k deficit during the same period last year
· On Monday of last week, TODAY topped GMA by +3 tenths in rating A25-54, its biggest single-day demo victory since 4/16/2013 (morning following Boston Marathon bombing)
· TODAY doubled CBS This Morning's A25-54 rating
Don Nash is the executive producer of TODAY (Monday-Friday, 7-11 a.m.).
More On: CBS.