NCIS Hits Over 20M Viewers with Live+3 Ratings
CBS's huge winning week that included NCIS and The Big Bang Theory both exceeding 20 million viewers, soared even higher according to Nielsen live + 3 day lift for the week ending Jan. 13.
NCIS and The Big Bang Theory both added about three million more viewers with live + 3 day lift while NCIS: Los Angeles also topped the 20 million viewer mark.
· NCIS added +2.92m viewers, posting 24.03m viewers from 21.11 million viewers live plus same day.
· The Big Bang Theory added +3.12m viewers, delivering 23.12m viewers from 20.00m.
· NCIS: Los Angeles moved past 20 million viewers adding +2.28m viewers to 20.18m viewers from 17.90m viewers live plus same day. This is the first time this season NCIS: Los Angeles broke the 20 million viewer mark in live +3 day delivery.
Additional CBS series posting significant L+3 day lift include:
· Person of Interest added +2.71m viewers to 18.38m from 15.67m live plus same day.
· Elementary added +3.24m viewers to 14.72m viewers from 11.48m live plus same day.
· Blue Bloods added +2.36m viewers growing to 13.58m viewers from 11.22m viewers live plus same day.
· The Mentalist added +2.27 million viewers to 12.87m viewers from 10.60m viewers live plus same day.
In adults 18-49, The Big Bang Theory added +1.5 rating points, jumping to 7.9 from a 6.4 live plus same day and Elementary added +1.1, moving to a 3.5 from 2.4 live plus same day.