NBC Sports Digital Scores Best Month Yet with 129.8 Million Visits
NBC Sports Digital experienced its best month ever for the second consecutive month in visits with 129.8 million in October, according to data released by Adobe Reports & Analytics. Contributing to the overall success, NBCSports.com notched its best month ever in uniques (22.1 million) and visits (57.0 million). Other noteworthy metrics include:
· Live Video and VOD were up triple digits compared to last year (289% and 154% year-over-year, respectively).
· Rotoworld had its best month ever in visits with 28.6 million1. It ranked first in engagement among all fantasy information sites in minutes per visit (12.1) and minutes per unique (113.0), and second in visits per unique (9.4)2.
· Among the The SportsTalk family of sites:
· ProFootballTalk had its best month ever in uniques (10.7 million) and visits (33.7 million) for the second consecutive month;
· HardBallTalk had its best month ever in visits (5.3 million);
· OlympicsTalk had its best month ever in all key metrics (1.4 million uniques, 1.5 million visits and 1.8 million page views).
· NBC Sports Regional Networks were up across the board with 18.1 million visits, up 67% YoY; 36.3 million page views, up 31%; and 7.5 million streams, up 154%.
Yahoo! Sports - NBC Sports Group multi-platform data delivered 57.4 million uniques for the month of October. NBC Sports Digital delivered high engagement in both site and video, with 8.4 visits per unique and 16.6 minutes per visit. Additional results include2:
· Rotoworld continues to show its dominance in the fantasy sports information space. Rotoworld draws younger, more affluent fans. For the month of October among the competitive set, Rotoworld delivered the youngest median age (37.4), the highest median income ($84K) and the highest index amongst the $100K income bracket.
· Golf Channel led all golf sites in key traffic metrics in October, finishing first amongst the competitive set in visits (46.8 million), page views (202.0 million) and total minutes (206.6 million).
· Beyond volume, Golf Channel also delivered high engagement metrics, ranking first in minutes per unique (111.8), visits per unique (25.3), and page views per unique (109.3).
· The Golf Channel audience skewed younger versus the competitive set amongst site visitors (48.2), while leaning the furthest male with video users (79.2%).
More On: NBC, Golf Channel, The Golf Channel.